💀Chapter 18💀

It was finally Friday, this entire week consisted of photoshoots for my dance studio and Yoongi pre recorded interviews for his album which drops in a few hours. I left my building and was about to make my way to the parking lot when my eyes landed on that bitch again.

Y/N: I know damn well your bitch ass ain't standing on my property.

"I came here with my lawyer! You're dead"

Y/N: Obviously, I'm not. I pictured you dead already, thought of dropping some flowers at the cemetery but guess the living dead rises when you least expect it.

"You heard what she said?! Write down everything that's coming out of her mouth! You're my personal-"

"Ma'am. You called me to meet you here, I don't know what's going on"

Y/N: I clearly don't either. You call this man your personal lawyer yet he doesn't even know why he's here? Explain yourself.

"I'm suing you for hurting me!"

Y/N: Almost a month later, Why didn't you do it right away? must suck to be a pussy.

"You're a bitch!"

Y/N: You want to see a real bitch, I'll show you one.

Yoongi's POV

I parked in front of Y/N's building and made my way out of the car. The first thing that caught my attention was her and someone else arguing. By the way she looked, it was definitely Hana. Y/N took a step forward to the point were she was standing right in front of Hana's face. I quickly ran towards them and pulled her into an unexpected hug before she did anything bad.

Y/N: Oh shit-

Yoongi: I'm here. Don't forget about our plans for tonight. She ain't worth ruining this.

Y/N: You scared the shit out of me! And, I'm not..

Yoongi: I'm trusting you on this one. I know you very well, it takes you less than five seconds to start boiling in rage. Don't curse either.

Y/N: Yoongi, I won't. I've got everything under control, relax

"Are you two done hugging? Even if you try to make me jealous, this isn't working so just-"

Y/N chuckled and lightly pushed me away, turning her whole attention to Hana.

Y/N: Hold up, what? You think we were hugging just to make you jealous? Haha, you must be joking.

"Yes. I know you did that on purpose. Why else would you hug in front of me?"

Y/N: This bitch. It seems like you lost some of that memory from the beating I gave you last time. Shall I remind you that I'm his wife?

I glared at Y/N and sighed knowing she would curse even after telling her not to. The last thing I wanted to see was a fight between my wife and some annoying ass girl.

"B-but still, I know he still feels something for me!"