💀Chapter 31💀

Yoongi's POV

It's been a few days. Now that Y/N was back from her tour everything went back to normal. She was up to schedule with her dance classes, photoshoots, and so was I. My manager began getting things set for my upcoming world tour and it started getting busier for me, however this time I plan on bringing my family along. I can't imagine my life without them, not even a tiny bit.

Even though we have a lot to do we can't forget about the most special people in our life. After work Y/N and I try to spend the rest of the day with the kids. We take them out to the park, go shopping, study with them, eat dinner together, bathe them and put them to bed then we get back to working at night. I usually work in my studio before bed and Y/N either spends that time in her office or in her dance studio coming up with new choreography.

Lately Y/N has been pushing herself too much. She gets new students everyday and doesn't like finding excuses to give up easily. If they need help she'll stop and go over the choreography till they get it which makes her feel exhausted when she gets home but still manages to put a smile on her face for us. It's at times like this that I don't mind taking over watching our kids, she needs to rest up.

I was working late at night. It was one of those days. The kiddos and Y/N were sleeping but I couldn't go to sleep till I finished a new beat that I was working on.

My attention was fully onto my computer that I didn't realize someone opening my door

My attention was fully onto my computer that I didn't realize someone opening my door. The sobbing quickly caught my attention and I immediately turned around to see Yoonji crying with a pout, finding it hard to keep her eyes open. Without letting another second pass I got up and picked her up in my arms, patting her back softly.

Yoongi: Shh, Shh. It's okay, daddy's got you princess. Were you having a bad dream?

She laid her small head on my shoulder and nodded as she tried her best to stop sobbing but just ended finding it hard to breath and sobbed every two seconds. I smiled and kissed her cheek before embracing her tightly.

Yoongi: I've got you cupcake, why are you still crying?

Yoonji: I-I run down da tairs andeu you no like us to be on the tairs, I no want to make you mad when you see cameras.

Yoongi: Aw babygirl, Yeah I don't like you guys being on the stairs because you can fall and get hurt but I'm not mad. I'm glad you didn't get hurt or else I'd be having a heart attack, did you not wake mommy up?

Yoonji: I no wanted to wake mommy up, she work too much and still take care of me and my bwoders. She needs to take long nap.