💀Chapter 32💀

Y/N's POV

Time was passing by quick. Christmas was just around the corner and I had a lot to finish before having my classes on break for the holidays. Ever since I got done with my tour, this month tended to go by fast. Yoongi was also working on choosing dates and places for his upcoming tour with his manager. It was overall kinda stressful and my body was feeling more on the weak side. I've been lacking sleep to practice new routines and old ones with my dancers back and forth. sometimes I wish I could just take a break.

"I really want to get this choreography right! Instructor Min, I know I already asked but will you show me the steps once again?"

As tired and bummed that I was, I put a smile on and nodded.

Y/N: I'm here to help you improve. Thank you for speaking up and those of you who weren't confident enough to ask for help, watch closely.

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you!"

"Ladies settle down so we can learn these steps please"

Y/N: Okay so we start by leaning back a bit and moving in circular motion just towards the back, halfway. We don't come up front. Do it slow then we'll do it at a fast pace.

"Like this? This step was a bit easier"

"I think we got it Instructor Min!"

Y/N: Yes, you guys are doing good. Now we go front, left hand touches your chest two times. One, two! Quickly taking both hands together, like this and from here we do a simple turn, drop it low, come up a bit and repeat. That ass has to be thrown my ladies, be confident and enjoy yourselves.

Some giggled and laughed as they nodded their heads. I loved teaching my classes different choreography's but I still want them to feel free and have fun while they're at it.

Y/N: Now, should we try it with the music?

"Yes!"

"We ready to fuck shi up!"

"Haha, yes!"

"Instructor Min, Can we also dance the other steps that follow these?"

Y/N: Yes, of course but, does everyone need help with the next part? Or are we good ladies?

"We're good!"

"I think we got this"

"Let's finish off nicely! We got this"

Y/N: Seems like everyone is ready! If y'all get it right we can leave after this one. Don't mess up!

I cued the music and stood in place, two of my dancers behind me and the entire class up and ready to dance.