💀Chapter 44💀

Time skip

Everything has been going well. Yoonji is amazing at playing the piano and loves dancing ballet. Heejun's team has won various basketball games against other kids teams. Yesung's acting skills got better and he's now participating in TV shows for kids. Yoongi has released new music that hit the charts once again. I been going back and forth checking on my studio, Jimin and Hoseok took over since I announced my pregnancy which I'm thankful for but I'm also taking care of myself.

I'm 40 weeks. We decided on keeping the babies gender a surprise until birth and we already have names so all there is to do now is wait for our baby to arrive any day now.

I was sitting down inside Mrs. Jisun's office and she walked in with a cup of water for me. I thanked her and she sat down in her chair. We've built a pretty relationship between us, she's like a mother to me always calling to check up on me and rubbing my baby bump when I come drop Yoonji off for class. She's the sweetest lady ever but today something seemed off, she had a saddening expression on.

Y/N: I know it's not my right to interfere with your life but, is something wrong? You seem upset and your sudden call got me worried.

"I'm really not. I called you over because I'm anxiously trying to get something off my chest and it's the hardest thing ever. I just don't know where or how to start"

Her eyes filled up with tears and she placed a picture album in front of me with a few legal documents on the side. I showed an expression of confusion until she signaled me to open them, so I did. The first thing I saw was pictures of a beautiful newborn baby boy and many more pics of him with her and her husband together. I was surprised at how much he looked like Heejun it was like he had this resemblance to Yoongi in some way. After flipping through every page in the album I looked up and her tears were rolling down her cheeks. I was confused and scared as to what was going on.

Y/N: Is this your first son? I'm really sorry. Please tell me how I can help, I don't want to see you cry.

"It is. You're probably confused more than anyone right now so I'll tell you a quick back story. For the past few years my husband and I have been trying to find our son but it was unsuccessful. As you may know we don't have much money and live off from the money I get paid but we decided on investing the money we had to see if we could find our oldest son. We might've not been the best parents for putting him up for adoption but we wanted the best for him... with us we were afraid he would die of hunger but now we wanted to apologize on our knees for everything. We're truly sorry. There hasn't been a day where we don't think about him. And this morning, I woke up with these from the person who's been helping us"

Her oldest son didn't pass away but was up for adoption? Now it's making sense... wait too much sense.

I looked at the documents in my hands and began reading them. My eyes widened and tears started building up in them. Even my hands started shaking after reading his name. It was Yoongi's birth certificate, his legal documents and the letter that had the information when he was given for adoption.

Y/N: T-This...

My eyes closed as I took a deep breath and placed the documents back down. At this point tears were running down both of our faces. She tried so hard to hold her tears in and took both of my hands.

"You're Married to our precious boy. Our son. Min Yoongi. I'm his mom"

Y/N: Oh god... you're Yoongi's biological mother. He's always thought about you! I can't believe it. You've been here all this time and we didn't know until now. I'm so happy right now, to know his parents are still living a healthy life and are sweet people, never would I imagine this. Can I give you a hug?

She nodded with tears in her eyes and we both got up. I gave her a tight hug and she happily prayed to god as she hugged me back. This was the day she's been waiting for. She didn't know anything about her oldest son and now that she knows, she found out he's married to me and the kiddos she's met are actually her grandkids. The only thing is, she's never met Yoongi in person ever since because I'm the one who brings Yoonji to class.

"I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter in law. You have no idea how happy I am, but I'm afraid to meet him. I've heard he's serious and from the videos I've seen of him, he doesn't show emotion. What if he doesn't want to see us?

Y/N: That has to do with how he was raised by the people who adopted him. He went through a rough time and they didn't treat him like they should've but don't worry. He's always wondering about his real parents, I don't think he'll turn this down.

"Thank you Y/N. However, I do have one favor. I know it's my responsibility but your his wife, he might listen to you more now. Can you please tell him that you met with his biological mother. I will take it from there and I'll tell him the truth if he agrees on accepting us once again. Please"

She looked at me with pleading eyes and I nodded. There was no way I could say no. As a mother I can feel her pain, it must've been painful for her all these years and surely enough, to Yoongi as well. I just hope he takes it well, it's the first time I'm actually afraid to confront him.