💀Chapter 6💀

Yoongi's POV

Y/N and I had taken a bath with the kiddos before putting them to bed in their room. I was a bit mad at her for going after Hana again, yes I was glad she whooped her ass but I was also worried of Y/N getting hurt and it took us forever to get her off of Hana the second time.

We could of gotten sued thanks to Y/N for breaking Hana's nose, giving her two purple eyes and completely messing her face up but the cctv saved us and the only one who ended up getting in trouble was Hana which I'm pleased with that.

But, I've been giving Y/N the silent treatment ever since we got home. I know I shouldn't because she got in a fight to protect me and I love her to death, however she took it too far and almost gave me a damn heart attack. Once the ambulance took Hana, Y/N started twerking and saying "aye I fucked that bitch up" while the cops were right outside the company. She be getting me in trouble too, I swear celebrating for fighting someone? I can't.

Y/N: How long are you going to be mad at me? It's been an hour.

Yoongi: I can't believe you started twerking when the ambulance left. You almost got me in trouble with the cops.

Y/N: Okay, almost.

Yoongi: You couldn't wait till we got home to do that?

Y/N: Nah. My buns were shaking for victory.

Yoongi: I fucking can't with you. I'll talk to you once you learn how to act right.

Y/N: Did you really just? wow.

Yoongi: Don't pass by my company again if you're just going to fight and make a scene

Yoongi: Don't pass by my company again if you're just going to fight and make a scene. You went overboard with Hana.

I mean- shit I didn't mean to say that.

Y/N: Oh. So now I should apologize for causing a scene and fighting after your ex drugged your drink? Okay, I just hope you get better security, maybe they can protect you next time.

Yoongi: Wait Baby I didn't, shit I didn't mean to say that. I'm thankful for what you-

Y/N: Yeah, it doesn't seem like it. I'm heading downstairs to work on something, get some rest. Oh, and pay her a visit tomorrow since you give a shit that much.

I closed my eyes and sighed as she left the room hurt from my words. She's always packing lunch and drops it off at my studio before she goes to work, she's always on my ass when I don't take care of my health or get enough rest, I just did her wrong when I should've been thanking her for what she did.

What fucks do I give about Hana anyways? I made it seem like it was something to be worried about when it's clearly not. What Y/N did is nothing bad compared to what could of happened if I had taken a sip of my drink.

I didn't think before saying that and hurting her. I really fucked up, it won't be easy making her happy again. If she's usually savage, she's now a thousandth times worse.

It's like dealing with Satan or even worse but I can't sleep without going down there and apologizing.

••

Y/N's POV

I sniffed from the coldness in my office and pressed my glasses up my nose as I drew and took notes for a new choreography. I was wearing my studying glasses, my hair was up into a messy bun and I had on a thin sleeve shirt with my Harley and joker pants as pj's.

As much as I tried to focus on a new choreography I just couldn't. I was raging with madness and wanted to tear up from how mad I was.

I'm being a wife. I protected Yoongi and got in a fight with that bitch because of him. He really got that mad and told me not to go into his company if I'm going to be like this? Wow, so much for giving a fuck huh.

Ugh, all of this is making me hungry.

I got up and left my office, making my way to the kitchen. The first thing my eyes landed on was some leftover cake from this morning. I didn't even bother getting a plate and just took a spoon in my hand. I opened the box and seen Yoongi's reflection through the window, still unbothered I proceeded on eating.

Yoongi: Look about what I said, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking right.

Y/N: It's okay. Just think better next time and we won't have a problem.

Yoongi: And, you're mad.

Y/N: You think. I'm eating, are you gonna get something if not, go to bed.

Yoongi: I'll make it up to you, I know it's hard to make you happy after getting you mad and upset.

Y/N: Damn, this cake is good as fuck. I'm still hungry and I'm not even done eating this piece.

••

Yoongi's POV

I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the fridge as I eyed Y/N. She's being hella savage and it drives me crazy. It's like I married myself and I have no idea how to stop her savage comebacks when she's mad.

Yoongi: Y/N please. Fine, Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N: No, I'm expensive.

This is exactly what I mean. I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

Yoongi: How long are you going to be mad at me? I hate arguing.

Y/N: Sucks huh? It's worse when the tables turn. It just makes me more mad the fact that you told me I went overboard on your ex when she was the one who did it. Or is drugging or poisoning a persons drink not overboard? Guess not.

Yoongi: It is, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said those words to you but I was just mad about you fighting her twice that she had to get hospitalized.

Y/N: Still not making sense. Do you care about her that much? If so okay, does running out of fucks count as cardio? Because if it does wow, I'm doing great.

I'm paying the price for fucking up. My wife just had to be the most savage person ever.

Yoongi: Baby, goddamn, what will it take for you to forgive me for not thinking straight? I'll do anything, just stop fucking with me.

Y/N: Anything? Aight. The trash gets picked up tomorrow morning doesn't it?

Yoongi: Yes but what the fuck does the trash have to do with-

Y/N: Okay, be ready.

Always spitting fire

Always spitting fire. She's the female version of me. I scoffed and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. I know it's gonna take me time to make her happy right now but I won't give up until I see my baby smile. I feel like crying with her savage ass, got me in my feelings when she roasts me.