💀Chapter 23💀

Yoongi's POV

I was laying on a beach chair with my attention on the kiddos who were building sand castles. The house was like a three minute walk from the beach which was nice. However the sun was really shining bright today and I could already feel my skin tingling. Y/N told us to go ahead without her because she was looking for something to wear.

Probably gonna come out wearing something comfy, maybe one of my shirts with shorts on.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arm for a few minutes until I heard someone walking this way. I opened my eyes and immediately shot up at Y/N walking over with a one piece on.

 I opened my eyes and immediately shot up at Y/N walking over with a one piece on

She fucking didn't. GOD HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I BUST A NUT.

 GOD HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I BUST A NUT

Y/N's POV

Y/N: I'm sorry for taking long. It's pretty hot out today isn't it?

Yoongi: Yeah, Because of you. Like god damn, that's all mine.

Y/N: Some of my tummy fat comes out from my sides but it's all good. I feel cute.

Yoongi: Cute? Baby, fuck that. You're gorgeous! Dang, I sometimes forget what I be missing out on.

Y/N: Haha, missing out. I'm all yours what you mean?

Yoongi: I mean, do you need me to apply some sunscreen on your back?

Y/N: Someone already beat you to it.

Yoongi: Bro you serious? Who am I gonna fight.

Heejun: No appa, I help mommy! No beat me pwease.

Yoongi looked at Heejun and chuckled softly while shaking his head and signaled him to continue playing.

Yoongi: I wouldn't put a hand on you baby boy. Thank you for helping mommy!

Heejun: You welcome pa.

Y/N: Aww my poor baby. I'd beat your ass if you ever tried to lay a hand on them.

Yoongi: Says the one who's whooped their ass before.