💀Chapter 43💀

I held Yoonji's hand and walked us into her new ballad class. Yoongi decided to split up and take the boys to their activities while I brought her to hers. As soon as Mrs. Jisun saw us she greeted us.

"Oh my goodness, is this your daughter? She's so beautiful"

Y/N: Thank you. What do you say baby?

Yoonji: Hehe, Thank you!

"My, she's so adorable! Are you ready for ballet classes?"

Yoonji: Yes! I so excited, right mommy?

Y/N: Right, my love.

"Great! You can head to the dance room and I'll be there in a minute. Do you know how to stretch?"

Yoonji: Yes, mommy show me all the time!

"Haha, that's good! Go on and stretch so we can get started, yes?"

Yoonji: Okie!!

She waved at me and skipped her way into the dance room. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she was acting. Mrs. Jisun stayed behind and gave me a small recap of what they were doing today and after allowed me to follow her into the room.

Yoonji: Mommy can I take picture and send to daddy?

Y/N: You want to take it or want mommy to take it?

Yoonji: It's okay, I can take picture. Can I peas borrow your phone ma?

I nodded and handed her my phone. The first thing she did was run in front of the mirror and snap a picture, god knows how she learned to take mirror selfies when I clearly didn't teach her. Probably one of her uncles for sure. She looked at the phone and giggled as she ran back to me.

Y/N: Aww haha, you look so cute!

Yoonji: Peas send to daddy mommy! I want pa to smile when he see my picture.

Y/N: I'll send it right now love. Now hurry back so Mrs. Jisun can start class.

She kissed my cheek and hurried back to the teacher where she carefully explained a short basic routine and helped her get in place before starting her first ballet class. I admired them proudly and took the time to send Yoongi his daughters picture.

Yoongi's POV

I was making my way back to the car after dropping Heejun off at basketball practice and Yesung at acting classes. My heart felt as if I was missing big pieces from it when I dropped them off because I wished I could stay longer but I knew I couldn't since it was only filled with kiddos and they made friends really fast.

Them little baby boys ignored my presence, tsk.

As I got inside the car my phone vibrated and I turned it on. It was an image message from my wife.

"Baby ❤️: A little fairy plead me to send her daddy this picture she took before starting her first ballet class, she wanted you to smile when seeing this"