💀Chapter 27💀

Y/N's POV

I had just finished my last show in the states. It was a success and I was so happy from all the support, even some of Yoongi's fans came and asked for pictures which I gladly accepted. The only thing left was some interviews I had scheduled for the days remaining.

"Y/N?"

My manager knocked on the door and I smiled, letting her in. She took a seat across me and placed her hands on the table, looking serious. I was a bit worried from her expression knowing she's the one who's been making sure everything is going okay with my dance tour.

Y/N: Yes? Is there something I should be worried about?

"Not at all, I got some good news and I wouldn't say bad but they're not the greatest. Which one would you like to hear first?"

Y/N: Hit me with the second one first.

"Okay so remember how we had some interviews scheduled for you this week. They just called and said they're having some technical difficulties at the studio so they won't be able to proceed with them but if it's okay with you. They'd like to reschedule soon and this time fly you out here with your entire family, pay for the hotel and every needs as an apology to make it up"

Y/N: Girl that's not so bad, Thank you. Say that's fine, I don't mind. Now the good one?

"The good one is that, we can fly back to Seoul tomorrow morning to arrive there at night. What do you say?"

Y/N: Really? Yes! Shit, I'm ready to see my babies and my husband. God, I miss them so much!!

"I bet you do! This last show was amazing, you did great and as your first tour I'm lucky to say you're going places. It's only your first time here and all your shows were sold out"

Y/N: Thank you! I myself was surprised as fuck. Come on, take a picture of me so I can send it to my husband. I want him to see me looking snatched.

"Haha okay, go pose"

I quickly fixed myself into a weird pose and stopped smiling until I heard the camera click. She handed me my phone and I couldn't help but comment on how good I was looking. Now all I needed to do was send the picture to Yoongi and keep it a secret that I was flying back home tomorrow.

To: Baby Daddy 🥰

"Ya wifey did that

"Ya wifey did that. All sold out shows! I miss you and my babies so much 💜😩 I love you, can't wait to see you guys! 💋"

Yoongi's POV

The kiddos woke up from their naps hungry like always. I had them sit in their high chairs and served them breakfast. Usually I sit and eat with them but this time I wasn't hungry, I wasn't feeling comfortable with Tiana here.