💀Chapter 42💀

Weeks later | Y/N's POV

I walked into a small, vintage exterior looking hall. It looked old from the outside but beautiful on the inside. The walls were old fashioned decorated and it wasn't that big but not that small either. Currently, Yoongi and I started taking the kids to an academy for kiddos ages 2+ that has activities and pre teaching for them where Yoonji made a friend and I talked to her mother. Lately she's been wanting to try ballet and at times touches her dad's piano. Knowing she might want to pursue any of those things I started looking into it and her friends mother recommended this place. She said it's not really known because people see it and walk passed it when they see the exterior but it's a very good place. Of course I went ahead and gave it a visit.

I stood there waiting, as I looked around a nice looking lady around her mid forties came up to me.

"Oh my, you're so beautiful. Are you here to know about piano or ballet classes?" The nice lady said.

Y/N: Ah, Thank you, you're so kind. I'm actually here to talk about both. I'm interested in knowing more about them to sign my daughter for classes.

"Of course! Please follow me into my office"

I nodded and followed her to the office. She offered me to sit first and I did. She sat down and took out two papers out. As she did that my eyes scanned the room and I came across a picture of a young couple with a newborn, I squinted my eyes trying to get a good look at the picture but brought my attention back to her.

"I apologize. My office is old and looks like it's falling apart doesn't it?"

Y/N: Oh no, I wasn't paying attention to that. I'm sorry, I just caught myself looking at that picture.

"Ah, How embarrassing! I'm sorry. I've just had people come and judge my small place, I got used to hearing bad things so I misinterpret when people look around. I apologize ma'am"

Y/N: Don't be, I understand. People are quick to judge. I'm not like that though. Please call me Y/N, I should be the one calling you ma'am.

"Thank you for being understanding. Hehe, Miss Y/N. Would you like to know about the classes I offer?"

Y/N: Yes please. I have a three year old daughter who seems to find it hard to keep her hands off her daddy's piano and loves ballet. So I was wondering if she can take both.

"She sounds lovely! And of course she can. If she takes both, I'd make a custom schedule for her. She can take Piano lessons on Mondays, Ballet on Tuesdays and so on or I can have her take off days between them. That way she won't overwork herself"

Y/N: Thank you. That sounds great. If my other two boys get interested in taking piano lessons too will I be able to sign them up at any time or do you offer sign ups at specific times?

"Oh my, You have two more? You look so young and beautiful. You can sign them up at any time no worries"

Y/N: Haha, I was blessed with triplets for my first pregnancy, thank you!

"Triplets? Wow, my mother had triplets after me too. She gave birth to three girls, the last pregnancy she had a boy. It's pretty shocking haha"

Y/N: Oh wow, three girls all at once? That's amazing. So the triplet genetics run through your family don't they?

"Yes, I mean I wasn't blessed with triplets but I did have two beautiful boys. One should be around his twenties and the youngest is ten"

One should be? Haha, she's so adorable. She doesn't remember..

Y/N: Ah, then that picture in the wall, is that one of them?

She looked down and tried to smile through tearful eyes. I asked if she was okay and she nodded, this time smiling and wiping her tears.