💀Chapter 26💀

1 month later

Y/N's POV

I looked around as I was being scouted by my guards to take a view of the stage. Two weeks ago I flew out to the states with my dancers for my tour. Ever since, I haven't been with my babies or Yoongi but they're afraid of boarding a plane and therefore had to make a difficult decision with Yoongi about it.

He had to work as well and already did enough with taking care of the kids while I was off touring. It was my first tour to teach in different states abroad so I was pretty excited. Of course it wasn't the same nor easy leaving my family behind but I'm thriving to be successful for a long time so I can raise my kids well in the future. Just like I was left alone during my pregnancy while Yoongi did his first tour and still cheering him on, he's doing the same and supporting me.

Last week of my tour abroad. I'll be back home this weekend. I can do this.

"This is the stage. There's huge screens on each side for the people who will be all the way in the back to get a good look at what you're doing"

Y/N: I see. It looks pretty big, I'm excited for this sold out show.

"And we're here to make it even better by having the place at your satisfaction. Is there anything else you would like for us to do or fix for your show?"

Y/N: Actually, yes. Please have water bottles down by the barricade. I want my fans to stay hydrated during the entire show.

"Yes ma'am. Anything else?"

Y/N: Have the floor checked. I don't want my dancers falling if the floor is slippery. My girl back up dancers slay in heels and I've got a few guys that do as well, others use shoes but still, I don't want them slipping.

"We will have the floor checked for you. Is everything set up accordingly to your needs?"

Y/N: Yes. I think everything is perfect.

"Great, after we get the stage floor checked we will call you back up to practice for tonight's show"

Y/N: Thank you!

"Our pleasure"

Y/N: Before I go back to my changing room, I have a favor that I hope you staff workers for this place can fulfill.

"At your service. Tell us what favor you want us to do for you?"

Y/N: Please, treat my fans with care and respect on their way inside. They're not animals to be yelled at or treated bad. I'm thankful to every single one of them for selling out my show and coming to see me dance and learn from me. I will be asking them personally tonight if they made it in safely, if I hear a bad complaint I'll have to come after you guys.

"I-I will make sure the security outside the venue get the message ma'am! Please don't worry, we'll do our best"

Y/N: Very well. Thank you!!

I turned back around and made my way back to the changing room with my guards behind me. This was a message I had for every venue that my show was taking part at. From experience I know fans sometimes get treated badly by security and even faint from being dehydrated. Yoongi's fans have dealt with the same problem at his concerts so he gets very serious and worried about it, which I do too.

I'm just happy that my tour is ending this week and every show has been a success. It's not the same thing seeing my babies through a phone screen or hearing their voices knowing I can't touch them. The time zones are what fuck me up the most.

Yoongi's POV

I had just gotten off a FaceTime call with Y/N, she was so happy to see the kiddos before they fell asleep and she was rushing to start her show so we ended the call. As I was tucking the babies under their blankets nicely there was a knock on the door and I walked out to the living room to see who it was at this time.

Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें