💀Chapter 49💀

Yoongi's POV

I took the blindfold off my mom and she looked around with lips parted. That once old, falling apart studio she had for years was gone. When my parents left for vacation, Y/N paid for everything to get thrown down and re built her ballet studio but now it's bigger and has extra rooms for both piano and ballet.

Yoongi: This is Y/N's birthday gift to you. Welcome to your new studio mother!

"S-She didn't.. Yoongi, did she really!?"

Yoongi: Haha, Yes really. Do you like it?

"I love it! I'm literally crying son. I don't know what I did to deserve this, honestly, after what I've done. It hasn't even been a year and you've already bought us a beautiful home and now your wife took care of my studio. I'm so happy but, I feel bad that you two are doing this. You know I'm okay with living in a small place, I don't want you thinking we're around just because you've got that money money, eh!"

Yoongi: I know, mom. But, as long as I'm here you won't miss out on anything. So please accept everything I'm giving you. You promise not to feel bad about it?

"I promise honey. Thank you really, for blessing us with so much and Y/N too. I'm so proud of you"

She opened her arms and I took a step forward to hug her tightly. Mother was thankful but so was I, for having her in my life, after years. Her hugs, scolding, and kisses were so warm that I finally knew how it felt to have a mom.

Yoongi: Shall we go pick dad up and grab some breakfast together?

"I'd love to! I'm missing my daughter in law and babies too much though"

Yoongi: So am I but, she insisted on taking Jiwoo to school today and the kiddos went to the zoo with my brother in law. We can all get together on the weekend, don't worry.

"She said both of you got really upset after hearing Jiwoo say he gets made fun of at school. I've tried so hard to stop those rude kids from bullying him but I want Jiwoo to get a good education and it's the only school he loves. I don't want to see him suffering anymore"

Yoongi: They might've not listened to you but wait for her to get there. That happy personality of hers will be gone and she'll set those punks in their places, trust me, this is what made me fall for her when we first met.

Y/N's POV

I parked the car close to the entrance and looked out where students were already approaching. Jiwoo started fiddling his fingers and I rubbed his shoulder slightly.

Y/N: It's going to be okay. Your sister in law is a badass. Did you enjoy your breakfast?

"Yes, Thank you Noona, it was delicious. I'm a bit nervous to go out there"

Y/N: Hey, look here. As long as I'm here nothing bad will happen to you.

"But, Oh no, those are the ones who make fun of me"

He pointed at a group of kids standing by the wall and I opened the door immediately, Stepping out of the car.

I closed my door and went around to get his. He got out the car and flashed me a soft smile, as he closed the door I took his backpack and smiled back at him then made my way towards the kids standing by the wall with Jiwoo following behind me. As I approached them they put their phones down and looked up at me.

Y/N: Jiwoo baby, which one of these punks is making fun of you? Or is it all of them?

I pulled Jiwoo next to me and looked at him with a softened face. He nodded and I changed my facial expression to a serious one.

"All six of them"

Y/N: I'm only saying this once so listen carefully because I won't repeat myself. If I hear anything about you fools making fun of him again I'll come personally and give you a lesson, in front of the school, the principal, your momma, your father, and whoever is present. I don't play games and absolutely hate bullies.

"Ma'am, w-we"

"We won't do it again!"

"Everyone is looking at us..."

"I'm sorry, Jiwoo, I'm sorry. We all are"

"We did wrong!"

"He, He's rich!?"

They lowered their heads at the sight of everyone crowding us and I crossed my arms over my chest, not feeling sorry at all for them feeling embarrassed.

Y/N: Yes, he's rich but humble unlike you punks! Money, class, all of that doesn't matter. You don't go around making fun of people, ever, don't be judgmental only because you feel like taking it out on others. You shouldn't bully others, it's wrong just like making an innocent person your joke toy. Not knowing how their living or being in their shoes is wrong so you shouldn't go around doing this. Your parents would be so disappointed in you.

Jiwoo looked up at me with teary eyes and I took his hand in mine, giving it a tight squeeze to know everything was okay. They nodded and apologized to Jiwoo sincerely then to me.

"We're really sorry. Jiwoo, we were being selfish and rude for no reason. We shouldn't have judged you. From now on we won't bother you, everyone in general. I hope you can get to forgive us"

Y/N: He doesn't hold a grudge against you all. There's always time to make up and getting along is better than being enemies. I better not hear any of this happening again and if you mess up I already warned y'all.

They nodded and had a peace handshake with Jiwoo before pulling him into a group hug. I gave them a thumbs up and suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder from behind. When I turned around Yoongi took my hands and pulled me in for a peck before Jiwoo ran to him and gave him a hug. Yoongi smiled and ruffled Jiwoo's hair playfully. When we looked up everyone started yelling and taking pictures, a few girls ran to Yoongi and hugged him. I stepped back and turned around just to see a group of kids smiling widely as they offered me their notebooks for me to sign. We both eyed eachother and quickly gave a few autographs. Jiwoo took our hands and walked us away from the scene as he giggled.

"I forgot to mention mostly everyone here is an Agust D and Y/N noona's fan. Hehe"

Y/N: Ah, Jiwoo. Those little girls almost took my man away. Why didn't you give me a heads up?

I scrunched my nose and pinched his cheeks. He laughed and apologized to both of us.

Yoongi: It's okay, when we leave everyone is going to stick to him like gum. Who's the real winner here?

"Ooh hyung!"

Yoongi: Haha, don't show off too much. Make friends and stay humble, okay?

"I will! Thank you so much Noona. I feel better now and hyung, thank you for showing up! I'm so happy"

Y/N: Anytime baby. Go on and head to class so you won't be late. We'll come pick you up after school.

He nodded and gave us a quick hug then waved us goodbye before running to class. Yoongi took my hand and we were about to leave when we saw the principal walking to us with a fake ass smile.

"My, my, if it isn't the famous Min Yoongi and his wife. I cannot believe this! Would you like to come with to my office, the paparazzi will be here soon. Haha, Thank you for coming this will make my school gain attention and-"

Y/N: Ma'am we didn't come to be the center of attention.

"Oh, then?"

Yoongi: We came to drop my brother off and I don't think the paparazzi should be here unless you want them to know this school is filled with bullies who make fun of those that are attending but are not rich like them. Instead of worrying about gaining attention you should keep an eye out on your students.

PERIODT BOO.

We returned a fake smile like the one she greeted us with and she scoffed offended as if we weren't right. Yoongi smirked and we walked off to our cars, leaving her selfish ass standing there embarrassed.