💀Chapter 39💀

My lips parted slightly and I didn't know what to think at that moment. Seeing him never crossed my mind. It's been years.. my heart feels a spark yet it also feels a lot of hate.

Y/N: Kihyu-

"Don't say anything. They'll come for you as soon as they hear us talking"

I closed my mouth and stood there still in shock about the whole deal. The fact Yoongi and I were just talking about us meeting in college last night and now my ex suddenly appears when I least expect it. I don't get why I'm feeling a painful spark in my heart and a lot of hatred towards him. Perhaps I feel a spark because he DID take my virginity away and two left me right after.

This shouldn't be bothering me now! Wtf, it's been years plus I'm a married woman with kids.

"She's gone! Damn it. We got no pictures or questions answered"

"Better luck next time"

"Why all of a sudden though? They're known to be one of the youngest couple with the highest pay. How can a perfect family get ruined quickly?"

"We won't know unless they make a press meeting to clear the rumors up. Let's just wait for something to be said"

I held my breath hoping they didn't walk closer to the point where they'd see us behind the building and I finally let out a big puff of air when they walked back and started leaving in the vehicles. I looked back up and caught him staring at my lips before he cleared his throat and looked away.

 I looked back up and caught him staring at my lips before he cleared his throat and looked away

I hate having a big mouth. There's no reason for me to bring it up but it's bothering me now.

Y/N: Why did you do it? And yes, I'm talking about what happened years ago.

"Because I was too busy and stupid being a fuckboy. It wasn't you, it was me. I ruined those years of being together. I know a sorry won't change anything but I apologize"

Y/N: You could've been honest with me you know? Not keep the fact you was seeing and fucking my so called best friend behind my back. You really fucked up my life that time, you knew my parents death was already something I was coping with yet you did me wrong when I needed you the most. I hope you know how much of an asshole you are.

"I know. There's no need for me to even try fighting back because it's true. I'm really sorry for hurting you.. I took advantage of someone with the greatest heart. We met in High school, while you were busy studying and pursuing what you loved I was out there being a scumbag. Just know that night was sincere. Everything, my feelings for you were strong and I knew that was something special for you. Even though it's been years I'm sure it bothers you because you feel used but don't. It was real, it wasn't fake. You were my first love but I was the one who didn't value that. So I hope you can move on from it after knowing that night was real. Our relationship was real. What I did was beyond wrong and you didn't deserve being hurt like that"