on the ceiling?

Peter woke up to the sound of the avengers talking. He could hear what they were saying, he just didn't particularly care. 

peter moved in with the avengers 3 months ago when his aunt passed away after a car accident, they helped him through it and cared for him. Everyone had taken a liking to the web-slinger, he had characteristics to be able to fit in with all of them. He loved science, so Tony and Bruce had him working in the lab with them. He liked to spar, he would often go the training room with Clint and Natasha, Clint often shot arrows at him and he would dodge them or catch them, Natasha would spar with him (and she usually won). Had an interest in history and Steve and Bucky were more than happy to talk to him. He and Wanda would talk about anything and everything. 

However, the avengers didn't know the extent of his abilities. They all thought he stuck to walls using his suit, they had never really asked Peter about it.

So that morning, Peter decided to show them. He got out of bed, showered and got dressed and walked into the common area.

"Hey guys" Peter said with a yawn.

he got a collection of "hey"s and "Morning"s as he made his way to the kitchen to see Steve cooking in an American flag apron.

"Hi Pete. Want some breakfast, i'm making pancakes?" Steve asked as the teen hero leaned on the counter.

"mmm yes please" Peter said perking up a little.

As Steve continued cooking he got some water and sat down.

"sleep well?" Steve asked, filling the silence.

"yeah, better than I have been. you?" Peter replied

"yeah good thank you. okay. Breakfasts up!" the super soldier called, getting everyone's attention. 

everyone sat at the table and ate with light conversation here and there. When they were done, Peter offered his help with washing up which was much appreciated by the others.

they were all gathered around on sofas when peter decided to do it. he climbed up the wall and onto the ceiling, he sat in the center and as the ceiling was so high up no one noticed him for a while.

-----

"hey, where'd Pete go" Tony asked his team mates. before they could respond FRIDAY beat them to it.

"Peter appears to be sat on the ceiling sir. he has been there for 10 minutes" FRIDAY replied with a hint of, what seemed to be, humor in her voice.

everyone looked up to see Peter indeed sat upside down.

"AGH!!! WHAT THE HELL!?" screamed Clint

"WHAT ON MIDGARD! HOW DO YOU STAY MAN OF SPIDERS?!" Thor boomed

"PETER GET DOWN!" came from a shocked Tony and Bruce

Steve reached up to grab him, but he crawled away. Bucky and Nat just looked amused at the teams outburst.

Steve finally coaxed him down and made him explain what was going on.

"okay so, its not the suit that's sticky, its me. I'm sticky. I have these fiber things on my hands and feet and the act like a really strong glue." peter explained " you should have seen your faces. FRIDAY please say you recorded that" Peter let out a laugh.

"I did Peter. Video has been saved and sent to your phone" the AI replied

And with that Peter walked out the room leaving Earths mightiest hero's in shocked silence or, in Steve, Bucky and Natasha's case, looking amused at their team mates.