them two?!

steve and bucky were dating. Well, secretly dating. No one in the tower knew about them, They had been able to keep it secret for almost 3 months. But of course, someone had to screw up at some point.

Bucky and Steve had come down to the main floor where all the avengers(and Peter) would hang out together. Bucky went and sat on a sofa while Steve made them both coffee. the lounge and kitchen were connected, so people in the kitchen could see the people in the lounge and vice versa.

Steve reached into the cupboard to get two mugs, in the process his shirt lifted up slightly showing... some marks on his hips from last night. And Tony just had to be the one to notice.

"Steve, is that a hickey?" he accused

steve blushed while bucky burst out laughing. Everyone else just looked confused, they had no idea why 1. the innocent Steve had a hickey 2. why he was blushing and 3. why Bucky was laughing.

"a HiCkEy?!" Peter shouted before jumping out the window.

"who's it from capsicle?" Clint asked with a smirk.

steve made eye contact with Bucky, who shrugged.

"me." Bucky replied for him casually.

everyone looked at him dumb founded as he walked towards a rather pink Steve.

"YoU!?" Said Tony

"yeah, me. got a problem with that stark." Bucky replied with a death stare, putting an arm protectively around Steve. Tony just shook his head, afraid what'll happen if he says anything more.

"good." Bucky said "im gonna shower, care to join?" he asked Steve

"sure, why not?" Steve replied, gaining his confidence again.

and with that, they went back to their floor and left the others to wonder how the hadn't seen it before.