Peter... Are you ok???

Peter had been being weird a lot recently. He would walk into a room say something and walk out again, be it depressing or funny or just plain weird. so here it is, the weird things Peter Parker has said to the avengers.

---

Wanda and Natasha were sat in the lounge room talking and sipping  tea. They had gotten onto the topic of doing bold make up looks when Peter walked in.

"I just don't know what it would look like" Natasha said, sounding slightly insecure

"Do it Aunt Tasha, make Freddie Mercury proud. He would adore it cause he is still watching from beyond the grave. Sister slaayyyyy" Peter said before walking back out without another word.

Natasha and Wanda looked at each other confused before going back to their conversation 

-----another day-----

Tony and Steve were sat on the couch together, Tony sat criss-cross applesauce leaning into Steve while Steve was manspreading at its ma with his arm around Tony. Clint, Sam and Bucky sitting around the other couches. Peter was walking through to get to his room, but stopped when he saw how Tony and Steve were sat.

Peter turned to the others and said:

"here's how to tell if a gay is a bottom or a top" He started seriously "bottoms minimalize the amount of space they take up, exhibit A: Tony. Tops take up as much space as possible to assert their dominance, exhibit B: Steve"

That was all he said before walking into his room. The three were laughing at Tony who was blushing and Steve was smirking at him.

------its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life, for me and I'm feeling good---

The avengers were all sat in the lounge  talking. Peter had just got back from patrol, he had come in through the window as normal.

"Life's a bitch, you eat, sleep, repeat then die" He said as he left the room, leaving a group of shocked avengers and a very shook Steve, who said a small "language" that only Bucky heard.

-----new dayerino---- 

The avengers were in the gym training. Peter walked in, punched a punching bag and then just stood staring at a wall.

"you're born, you keep getting older and grayer and sicker, and no matter what efforts you make to reverse the process, you die, every single time. To repeat: worse, worse, worse and then death." he said in a monotone voice.

"Peter...Are you ok???" Tony asked

"hmm? yeah I'm fine, I just had the sudden thought." He replied with a genuine smile to prove he was ok. "I'm gonna go get ice cream"