Eyeliner

Natasha walked into the lounge to see Bucky with black smudged all around his eyes.

"Bucky, what is on your face?" Natasha asked in confusion

"What do you mean." Bucky replied

"That black stuff around your eyes."

"ohhh. I did eyeliner. why?"

"You need to learn how to do it." Nat said bluntly

"No I don't. it looks good" Bucky said with a smile

"Nope. And I'm taking it away until you realize that you need to let me show you" 

Natasha walked into Bucky's room and took his eyeliner off his bed side table. Bucky was following close behind.

"hey, put it back" He wined

"Nope. Not until you agree you need to learn from the best"

Bucky scoffed "the best? wow I don't think so"

Natasha raised a perfectly sculped eyebrow. and began to walk off.

"Give it back" Bucky demanded

"no" came the reply

"yes"

"no"

"yes" 

"no"

Bucky detached his arm and threw it at her. but she dodged it and picked it up.

"can I have my arm back" He asked innocently

"Nope" she said popping the "p"

"fine. STEEEVE!!!!" He hollered 

"WHAT" came the fast and loud reply from the next room over

"NATASHA TOOK MY EYELINER CAUSE SHE SAID I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT, SO I THREW MY ARM AT HER AND SHE WONT GIVE IT BACK" he shouted. 

"THE EYELINER OR..." Steve asked confused

"BOTH"

Steve walked into the room and the scene in front of him made him chuckle.  Bucky stood pouting at Natasha, who stood holding eyeliner and a metal arm while smirking at the pouty assassin.

"ok" Steve started "lets solve this. first, Nat give Buck his arm. " she threw it back to him and he re attached it. "secondly, Bucky, Sweetheart, honey muffin, my soldier with a shining metal arm, maybe Nat is right, why don't you let her show you?" Steve said with his best, most innocent, loving  face. Natasha just smiled at Bucky.

"ugh fine. only cause you're so adorable Stevie. also 'soldier with a shining metal arm'?" Bucky said with a smirk. Steve just shrugged.

So, Bucky let Nat teach him how to do eyeliner properly. he walked out to Steve cooking pancakes and Nat went back o her room, when Steve heard him walk in he looked up at his boyfriend and smiled.

"Much better"

"ya like it?" Bucky said with a childish voice.

"I do. it makes your eyes pop, it's hot" Steve said and back to cooking, Bucky snuck behind him and put his arms around his waist.

From then on Bucky listened to Natasha about eyeliner and never threw his arm at her again.