glee pt.3

Damn he couldn't wait for tomorrow

Tomorrow came and Peter woke up at around 9 am to the smell of pancakes. He got out of bed and stumbled to his bathroom to shower and get dressed before walking lazily to the main communal space.

"Morin Pops" he yawned as he sat at the kitchen island where Steve stood in an American flag apron making pancakes for the team,

"Morin kiddo" Steve smiled at him and set a plate of pancakes down, which Peter immediately drenched in syrup and began eating.

Tony walked in sleepily and poured himself a stupidly large cup of coffee before kissing Steves cheek and sitting next to Peter and eating the pancakes Steve put in front of him.

"these are good pancakes, thanks Stevie." Tony said finishing hem to prove a point "and now I have something to announce to the team because they deserve to know Petey has a date tonight"

"dad no-" Peter protests

"Dad yes" tony replied proceeding to walk into the lounge where the rest of the team was, Peter following quickly trying to get him to stop. "I have an announcement. Young Peter here has a date tonight and I thought you should all know so you can embarrass him about it" Tony then left the room to go to his lab

Peter stood in the middle of the room with bright red cheeks glaring at the door Tony just left through. The team all began making commotion around him, making comments such as "awe Petey's all grown up" and "don't forget protection" which really didn't help the blush on his face go away.

------

The day passed quickly and soon it was 5:30, Peter had an hour and a half to get ready and he had no clue what to wear so he decided to text his old friends from Midtown, Ned and MJ.

Spiderboi: GUYS HELP ME, I HAVE A DATE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR

Nedward: woah dude that's awesome. You should totally wear that red suit (not the Spidey one lmao) with that Black shirt.

MJ: Dude no, don't go so formal, wear something like black jeans, a button up and a blazer, formal casual ya know.

Spiderboi: ok thank guys. I miss you btw

Nedward: miss you too bud, we gotta hang soon (not literally lol I hated that last time)

MJ: totally. Don't fuck this up spiderboi, I'll kill you if you do.

Spiderboi: we will hang soon, wont fuck this up MJ, he's really cute

And with that all said, he decided to go with MJs idea, black jeans a black button down and his red blazer. He looked great.

By this time, it was now half 6 and Kurt would be here in half an hour, so Peter brushed his teeth and styled his hair before going into the lounge to get approval for his look from the team.

"Damn Peter, that outfit is great" came from Natasha and Wanda nodded in agreement

"Lookin fine my man" came from Clint who was sat on a shelf in the corner

"I agree with this look, givin me good vibes kiddo" Came from Bucky "Did I say that right? I'm trying to catch up with the slang"

"Yeah, you said that right" Peter replied with a laugh.

The rest of the team gave their comments about his outfit, all of them liking it

"You look great Pete" Steve said and pat him on the back

"yeah, go get him kid" Tony said ruffling his hair, which earned him a glare as Peter fixed it

"there is a Kurt in the lobby, shall I send him up?" FRIDAY announced

"NO, ill go down" Peter said before anyone could tell the AI to send Kurt up, he didn't need to be embarrassed anymore. So, he got in the elevator and went to the Lobby to meet Kurt.

----

Peter exit the elevator and saw Kurt stood by the front desk waiting for him. He was wearing a pair of Black jeans, a white button down and a grey blazer and his hair was styled in his signature quaff. Peter walked over to him.

"Hey, ready to go?" Kurt asked him with a smile

"Yup, lead the way" Peter replied smiling back.

The two walked out of the tower and got in Kurt's car, they listened to show tunes as Kurt drove them to breadsticks.

----

Once the car was parked, the two went inside and sat opposite each other in a booth, they were given menus which they looked at before they ordered food, both of them getting the alfredo dish and a water.

"Tell me about yourself Peter" Kurt smiled at him across the table

"Well, I'm from Queens, I was adopted a few years back after a load of crazy stuff happened. Uhm I like theatre, I'm kind of a nerd cause I'm really into mechanics and science and I love my family." He replied with a smile, "What about you?"

"I'm from Ohio, I live with my dad, step mom and step brother, Finn, I also like theatre. I'm really into fashion and I like to design and make my own clothing sometimes and I really enjoy performing. "Kurt said, smiling at the boy in front of him.

When their food arrived, they made casual conversation as they ate, talking about favorite musicals and dream roles, they laughed about how the both design but with very different things and weather they could combine to make some weird fashion robot that judged people's outfits. Peter told Kurt about the shenanigans that went down at avengers' tower and how the worlds greatest heroes were a bunch of grown ups who acted like children and pranked each other.

Once they had finished eating, they both got money out and had a small argument over who would pay before finally splitting and both paying half, along with a tip. They got up and walked back to Kurt's car and Kurt drove Peter back to Avengers tower, they both got out and Kurt walked Peter to the door.

"I had a really great time; I hope we can do it again sometime" Kurt said smiling widely

"I'd definitely love to this again" Peter replied making no move to go inside, he looked at Kurt and leaned in to kiss him softly, Kurt kissed back before they both pulled away for air and said goodnight going their separate ways.

Peter knew his family would have been watching the security cameras and that they saw that whole thing, but he didn't care, he just kissed a guy he really liked. So, he got in the elevator and went up to the main floor, ignoring his family's grins as he walked to his bedroom and flopped on his bed with the biggest smile.