omg. Steve? pt.2

"WE HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN CHANGE HIM BACK" Tony shouted.

Steve shot up from where he was sat and so did Bucky. The two followed the scientists down to Tonys lab, where a table was set up next to a blue liquid. 

"Ok, so turns out the serum made then wasn't permanent, so Bruce and I used Steves blood to make that serum again and identified the problem. So this new serum will be the same thing and will be permanent" Tony said "It may also make cap stronger than he is now"

"Oh nice" Steve said

Tony motioned for Steve to lay on the table he did, needing a little help from Bucky as his legs weren't long enough, and he looked up at the ceiling. Bucky saw the look of panic on Steves face as Tony and Bruce got everything ready

"What's up Stevie?" Bucky asked, worry lacing his voice

"I just don't like needles still" Steve chuckled in reply "Feels like they're gonna go right through my arm"

"You'll be ok punk, I'm right here with you" 

"Thanks jerk"

Tony injected Steve with penicillin and then got the blue liquid and made Steve, who had grabbed Buckys metal hand, look away. Steve and Bucky were looking into each others eyes so Steve wouldn't pass out.

"Ok, just give that a while to get to work and then you will have some growing pain and should be back to your big muscly self by tomorrow" Tony said

"Thank you Tony, and you too Bruce" Steve said as he got up and walked out. 

Steve and Bucky went and sat on the couch on their floor and watched movies, all the while Steve was beginning to grow slightly. Bucky chuckled randomly.

"What Buck" Steve said, a hint of a painful groan in his voice

"It's like a grow your own best friend kind of situation" Bucky laughed

"ok, first of all, rude. second of all, I don't think those little dolls you grow in water come with so much pain" Steve replied

"awe Stevie, lets watch movies untill you fall asleep ok?" 

"Yeah" Steve said curling into a ball.

--

The next morning when the two woke up, Steve had fallen off the couch due to his massive growth. He had returned to his muscly self. And Tony was right, Steve was even stronger.