STEVE!

there was a mission, all hero's available were there. No one got to badly injured, except for Steve. Even with his fast healing he was badly injured and quickly losing blood. Natasha drove him to the hospital with Bucky and Peter  trying to stop the bleeding in the back of the car.

Once they got to the hospital, Bucky carried Steve in.

"HELP! He's lost a lot of blood and may have a broken rib" Bucky said to the doctor who had Steve laid on a bed and rolled to surgery. all the while Bucky, Peter and Natasha were worrying about him.

When Steve had been operated on, he was rolled into a hospital room. The trio were told they could go and see him, although he was still asleep.

When they got in, the sight in front of them made them chuckle. there, in all his glory, was Captain America sleeping and looking like he did in the 1900s when he was a small, sickly kid from Brooklyn. Bucky was silently laughing, remembering the small Steve. 

---

When Steve woke up, he looked more than confused. Natasha spoke first:

"hey cap. you lost a lot of blood and passed out. do you remember anything?"

"only the ambulance ride to the hospital" Steve replied tiredly.

"That wasn't an ambulance, I drove you here" Natasha informed the tired super soldier.

"But I heard a siren?" He replied getting even more confused.

"nope, that was Bucky and Peter" She replied, sounding bored at the child and man child sat next to her.

The two just sat and smiled innocently at the Captain,  who laughed at his Husband and Son.

"of course it was." He said fondly