the jacket

Peters decathlon team were going out for lunch to celebrate a win. Peter was wearing his boyfriends jacket. that wouldn't be so bad if his boyfriend wasn't wade Wilson, the merc with a mouth, Deadpool. 

"Peter, why is there blood on your sleeve?" One of his team mates asked curiously.

"uhh, I don't know actually." He replied, confused.

"and why does it smell like Mexican food?" another asked.

"uhh, I walked past a Mexican food truck? Again I don't really know "

after they had their meal, they went to an ice cream place. 

"seriously Parker who gave you that jacket. your boyfriend?" Flash mocked from behind him.

Peter just ignored him. but then, who else could have walked in except wade Wilson. probably looking for his target.

Wade walked past the group, sparing a sly wink at Peter, and straight to a man in the back corner and knocked him out.  Domino then walked in to get the man out.

"oh, hey Pete" she said as she walked past

"hi"

"What the hell Parker. no way a nobody like you knows Domino.!" Flash said rather loudly.

And Wade didn't like what he heard.

"Hey baby boy. this douche bothering you?" Wade said wrapping his arms protectively around Peters waist.

"uhh, not really, just banter" He replied, he didn't want wade to kill him

"well, if I ever hear of you talking like that to my Petey again, imma kill a bitch. understand?" Wade threatened

Flash gulped and nodded like his life depended on it. which it did.

-----

after that, the press found out about the relationship between Peter Parker-Stark and Wade Wilson, so it was publicly announced. 

And lets just say that Flash never bothered Peter again, and Peter still wore that jacket all the time.