glee pt.2

"Welp, here we are" peter said as the elevator doors opened.

The doors opened to reveal a very sassy looking Bucky and a very wide-eyed Sam.

Bucky was speaking in very sassy sounding Russian, which was making Sam wide eyed as he had no clue what was being said at him. When Bucky finally looked at the elevator and stopped taking, Kurt and Rachel were both wide eyed and mildy scared.

"hey Petey" Bucky said to him smiling wide "Who are your friends?"

"hey Uncle Bucko, this is Rachel and Kurt, they're from the club I just joined and dad and pops said we could rehearse something here." he grins and Kurt and Rachel wave

"What club?" Sam asks, brows furrowed

"Glee." came Peters simple reply

"what's Glee?" Came Clint's voice from the vents, Kurt and Rachel both jumped, peter giggled. Peter looked to Kurt for an explanation.

"Well, we basically just sing and dance, and then we compete against other glee clubs" Kurt said, his voice wavering slightly

"Nice" Clint said before he could be heard moving to somewhere else in the tower, supposedly to scare interns.

The three of them dumped their stuff in Peters room, Peter introduced them to his parents and then they went to the music room to rehearse.

-----

After a few hours of rehearsal, the three went back to the main floor and to the kitchen to get some food and they run in to Steve and Tony.

"Hey kiddo" Tony said ruffling his hair

"Ahh daaaad" Peter whined fixing his hair, Kurt and Rachel both giggled. "oh Dad, Pops, this is Kurt and Rachel. We're working on a song together for glee, the club I joined."

Steve and Tony introduce themselves and then make light conversation with the three, mainly about school. But then it came to the time that Kurt and Rachel had to go home, so the trio went to the ground floor.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" Peter said smiling and the two others said their goodbyes before turning to leave. Rachel started walking away but Kurt turned back around.

"Hey, um... about that date.... when are you free?" Kurt asked smiling

"Pretty much anytime" Peter replied blushing slightly

"How about Saturday, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"sounds great"

"Awesome. I'll see you tomorrow" Kurt said, kissing his cheek then walking away

"yeah..." Peter said even though no one was there to hear. He put a hand to his cheek and smiled before going back to the avengers' floor, going straight to his room so the avengers didn't question his red face.

--------Jeff the time skip making another appearance---

The next day in glee everyone did their performances. Kurt Rachel and Peter were last to go.

AND THEY KILLED IT.

Peter was doing all sorts of flips and splits and Kurt was hitting all the high notes. Rachel was absolutely belting her parts.

It wasn't a competition but if it was, they would have won.

"Wow, guys that was amazing." Mr. Schue said clapping them "Peter we would love to have you join the new directions. Are you in?"

"Uh, yeah. I'd love that" Peter replied smiling as everyone crowded around him to welcome him with a group hug.

While everyone was leaving Kurt came up behind Peter in the parking lot

"Hey, we still on for tomorrow?" He asked with a smile

"Yeah, I can't wait" Peter replied with an equal smile.

the two walked together until they reach Kurt's car

"I'll see you tomorrow" Kurt said before getting into his car and driving away as Peter began walking home.

Damn he couldn't wait for tomorrow.