° one °

A/N : this is the continuation of the epilogue but in kongpob's dream and this story also happens after the war with the vampires and it's been long since it ended, so they somehow interacting with each other now, in this story the werewolves are already split up in to two groups, the perawat clan, and the prachaya but they are now in a silent truce or cold war, no treaty has been made unlike in my other book " other half " I hope I made it clear and won't confuse you. 😂😂😂

-------

Kongpob's POV

" singto what are you gonna do now?." kimmon asks his best friend singto when they arrive at the forest near their pack who, disgustingly looks like me. As in were like twins.

Singto frowns." about what?." he questioned back which makes his friends smack their own forehead in disbelief.

" man... What else! You turned into a black wolf!. " Off exclaimed in frustration in his friend denseness.

" what of it?." singto shrugs.

Godt sighed in exasperation." dude, you are the first wolf who turned black. Don't you even question that? Why and how did that happen?." he said while holding singto's shoulder.

Prem nodded his head." that's right, and you looked like you're in a frenzy before." he inserted in agreement.

Singto just blinks dumbly. Kimmon shakes his head." I think this is one of the reasons why the elders forbid us from interacting with humans if my hunch is right singto is like that before because of the blood and flesh of that human he ate." he looks concerned in his best friend.

"I think it's better to hide this from others for now because if the elders know of this will be in deep shit, especially singto, we don't know what the elders will do." he continued which makes his friends look at each other and look at singto concernedly.

Singto looks shocked as the gravity of what happened is now finally sinking into him." fuck! " he cussed and facepalm.

  " my gosh!!!" his friends groan at the slowness of their friend

I sighed mentally as I know I'm having the same dream again. But it always ends here and starts again from the beginning, Why this dream again? I keep asking this to myself since a year ago since the first time I had this dream.

It's all started when I had my car accident a year ago, actually, it's not even that severe as my body can heal itself. Yes that's right I have that kinda power, well all of the werewolves have right?. It's just when the accident happened I'm unconscious for three days, so while I'm still in an unconscious state that time, I then suddenly started having this dream, even though I can see, hear, and touch things and people in here.  But that's all I can do and they can't see or hear me, so even if sometimes I want to intervene I can't, sometimes I see myself from that dream sad but even though I want to ask or console him I can't.

So what's the point of me having this dream? And this Krist, even though I saw that he really loved and cared for singto as I saw singto's happiest time is with him but I wonder why he didn't come at that time, it made singto sad and worried and at the same time, something horrible even happened.

Forth POV

" son, can you go and wake your little brother? you'll both gonna be late. " my mother spoke.

I smile at my mother." okay mae. "

Then I made my way to the second floor towards my brother's room, I didn't bother to knock as I know my twin brother is still in la-la land. That's right we're a twin but you wouldn't know because we're so physically different from each other but our personalities are a mirror of each other's personality that's why we're close.