° twenty °

Kongpob's dreams.

In the past few months that had passed the werewolves who are the humans find out about their true identity has significantly risen ( werewolves that like singto who likes to mingle with humans ) to alarming rate that the elders just can't it anymore, they started an investigation about it to know who are the ones that had turned into black wolf so they could kill them off right away so that they wouldn't be able to cause any more trouble for the whole pack.

Witnessing this endless one-sided slaughtered that's happening to their pack, singto decided to went out to the human territory again even though his friends strictly prohibited him from doing so in fear that the elders will find out but singto being him he brushed off his friends concerned and still left their territory he felt that he needs to know or it's his responsibility to know why their kinds kept getting into trouble every time they went into the human territory.

Even though before that ( what happened to him ) they didn't have any trouble or cases that their identities got reveal and by a human no less, everything started when singto got found out and he's well aware of this fact he felt that someone is purposely revealing their identities to human because however much he thinks human has no ways of finding out an else they saw it on their own eyes or someone set up a situation where a human could witness his kinds transform and he has a gut feeling that's it's the latter.

Singto wanders around the human territory, watching over his own kinds that's been visiting the human territory but this time he's being careful and cautious, he can't expose his self to the humans and certainly not to his own kind.

In the few days that's he's been staying in the human territory, he noticed that some of the elders' people are already investigating the unusual event of their kinds identities getting known.

And he also noticed the unusual movements of some vampires, they are getting unusually close to some humans which something the vampires rarely do, krist told singto once that his brother Sam the leader of their clan doesn't really like for their peoples ( the vampires ) to get so close to humans because he's afraid that they can't resist their urge for human blood.

That's why singto finds it odd that those vampires are getting close to humans that somehow has some connections to their kinds ( the werewolves that are mingling with humans ), he stealthily followed and watch every move of those vampires until one day.

He saw a vampire hypnotizing a human and as if he had the devil whispered to him, that humans started to act strangely he kept murmuring to himself and when night time comes the woman from their pack went to that human's house. Singto speculates that maybe the woman from their pack and the human man are lovers so what he saw next really breaks his heart.

He's hiding behind the house when he heard voices from arguing inside the house, the man kept saying that the woman is a liar a monster while the woman just kept denying those accusations. Singto peeked through the small gap of the window where he saw the human man stabbed his kinds without an ooze of hesitation with a silver knife the woman just stood there with a sad smile, tears in her eyes and opened arms receive that attacked.

Singto's blood rushed to his head at the sight his mind almost went blank without thinking he broke through the wall and attacked the human man who went flying from the impact, he shifted in front of the human man who face became distorted with pain and horror as his eyes landed in the beast in front of him.

" stop! Don't " the woman shout after waking up from the shock of the sudden appearance of singto when he is about to pounce the human man.

Singto slowly turns his head back towards the woman as he growled angrily." why?! He would kill you without hesitation. "

The woman whose hands still clutching the hole in her stomach shake her head." he's my lover, he just can't accept who I am. "