° nineteen °

Arthit wakes up feeling every inch of his body aching along with the weight that's pressing him. Surely they must have really overdone it last night or should I say this morning as they keep doing it until just this morning and it's already quite past afternoon now that he woke up.

which makes him weaker because of hunger along with physical exhaustion that's he's feeling right now. He rubs his eyes as he looks at the arm and legs above him before. " ughmm... What time is it now? " he groans to his self as he slowly and carefully lifts the arm and leg that's been trapping him as not to wake the sleeping man next to him before smiling at kongpob sleeping face.

As he watches kongpob whose body is covered of blankets he suddenly feel a striking hot painful sensation in his throat along with a tingling itches as his throat becomes dry, he gulps his own saliva in hope to wet his dry throat but It didn't work... he's awfully thirsty he doesn't know why as this is the first time he feels like this." arghh... What's wrong with me, I'm so thirsty... Better get some water." he mumbles as he gets up out of the bed.

He takes his underwear and boxer that's lying on the floor before he starts his stumbling way towards the refrigerator as he feels that his legs would give out any minute.

After drinking some water that sensation that's started to irritate him still didn't leave, however, he decides to just shrugs it off as he makes his way towards the bathroom to get clean up and refresh his self while making small groans and wince as he does so.

Fuck, arthit cusses in his head. I feel crap my body is sore all over even though it shouldn't... Is there something wrong with my regeneration or what?!

As arthit entire the bathroom, his steps halt as he notices his reflection in the mirror hanging in the wall. " what the actual effing fuck!?! " he yells unintentionally even though he covers his mouth as he notices that he is already yelling, his jaw almost literally drops.

He gets closer to the mirror to get a clearer view of his body. " what the hell happened?! Why the hell does my body have bite marks all over? " he cringed at the sight of it. Clearly, arthit doesn't have any recollection of what went on last night except for the fact that he and kongpob had sexual interaction.

Ugh... Never mind that, I'll take a shower first and then think of ways to hide these fucking marks but... How am I supposed to hide thing all over my neck? It's so obvious!!!...

***************

Kongpob sleep got interrupted by arthit screaming even though he really doesn't want to wake up, he begrudgingly do so and drags his tired body in front of the bathroom door and about to call out to arthit but decide against it when he heard the sound of the running water, thinking that his lover is currently taking a bath.

Why is he making a ruckus so early in the morning?.

He thought, Shrugging it off as he makes his way towards his couch while getting their scattered clothes on the floor.

And fuck my body hurts so damn much
We really have overdone it... Haist and I feel so thirsty right now, better get some water first I guess...

Kongpob went to his fridge and get bottled water, he opens it and drink it and emptied it but still, that thirst wouldn't satiate at all so he got one again from the fridge and drunk it till its bottom. " dammit! I feel strange, why do I still feel thirsty? I already drunk two bottles of water..." he wonders, as he holds his throat and looks at the empty bottle in his other hand.

Doesn't know what to do, kongpob just decide to look in the refrigerator again to see if he still has any food for them to eat or at least ingredients to cook. He finds some eggs, veggies and ready-made Rice he then decides to make an omurice (omelet rice )

*******

When arthit got out of the bathroom kongpob is already done with cooking and the table is already set. He doesn't have anything except a piece of towel hanging on his waist while kongpob is already wearing his clothes and he has also prepared arthit's close that he'll be wearing ( it's kongpob's clothes )

Kongpob eyes widen at the sight of arthit's body not because it's alluring or anything as a shin of water droplets dancing around arthit's silky white skin but because of the bite marks that's adoring that white skin.

He stays frozen while on the other hand notice how shock kongpob is." like what you see? " he jokes as to make things lighter. Kongpob didn't answer and just look at his lap.

Sighing knowingly, arthit ask. " can I borrow some clothes? "

" it's in the couch." kongpob answer, his eyes not leaving his lap as he pointed on the couch while his other hand forms a fist.

Nodding his head in understanding, arthit steps towards the couch and got the clothes and dress up after getting dressed arthit then went back to the table where kongpob is. " don't look like that, it's not like it's your fault." he says softly as he leans down to kongpob.

Kongpob looks at arthit but his eyes focus on those visible marks in arthit's neck then looks away. " yeah right... " he says bitterly.

Arthit blinks as he sees the marks on kongpob's neck then he giggles." I think it's not just me who have bite marks all over. "

Confused, kongpob cast a gaze at arthit again with a frown in his eyebrows. " what do you mean? "

Arthit shakes his head playfully. " nothing, just see it for yourself later and let's eat I'm starving as fuck "

" words " kongpob reminds.

Arthit chuckles." yeah? " he rebuts sarcastically. " but you don't seem to mind it when you're doing me " he turns his heels and steps to the other chair across from where kongpob is sitting.

Kongpob scoffs." well, there's no food in front of us before." he retorts with sarcasm too. " ohh, I forgot there's food there. "

" huh? " arthit frowns dumbfoundedly as he didn't remember them having food when they're doing it.

" you, " kongpob point at arthit as he smirks haughtily. " I'm eating you that before... right? Or is it the other becau- "

" okay! That's enough let's eat! " arthit interrupt kongpob as he motioned his hand in front of kongpob. " my god where the hell did the shy and quiet kongpob gone? Who on earth corrupt you to be this blunt to your words? "

Kongpob suppresses a laugh. " pfft... I probably got it from you then "

Arthit looks at him unbelievably that's it makes kongpob to burst in laughter. " gullible aren't you "

-----------------

Super late update😅😅😅 sorry about that, super busy...