° twenty-three °

Back to the present story.

School now will enter the third semester which makes the whole group happy because every one of them pass the first and second sem without any hitch or failed marks especially the med gang who're always had crazy quiz and test to take almost every single day now it's finally over and they can finally relax even if it's just a few days.

They've decided to hangout in a club to chill and get their assess drunk to refresh their tired souls, and to be expected they found the eng gang there even if they didn't plan anything to go drinking together well they don't have a complain about this especially beam and kongpob whose boyfriends are in the other group not to mention kit whose love interest seems to be not playing around with some women right now which greatly delight him.

Maybe because of how much he's been seducing ming for the last past month ming playing around with girls finally reduced quite a bit or maybe he's just getting tired of it but the moment he saw kit and the others Ming's excited look couldn't be hidden even though he tried to look indifferent in the presence of his seducer.

No need to say where the three specially sat among the group almost forgetting the presence of their friend pha who just shakes his head watching his friends securing the spot next to their lovers like its the most natural and important thing to do.

" why didn't you guys told us you'll be here too? " beam inquired to the guys the moment they sat down as he kiss forth in the lips. " ow come on spare our eyes  from your PDA that's why i told them not to invite you guys who knew we'll still meet! " bright said dissatisfied as he chugs down his beer. " that's right! Spare us lonely single with your lovey dovey act would you…" prem echoes.

Beam and kongpob guys gave them a mock smirk while the others chuckles." so you two are being salty for being single is that it?." kit comments, raising an eyebrow. " well, i can sympathize with them" pha interjected giving the couples a disdainful look. Kongpob laughs at his friends complaints as he lovingly half hugs arthit as if mocking the others more." well, why don't you guys find yourself lovers so you won't be envious anymore" he struck his tongue out.

His friends threw him peanuts as they continue their teasing, a young boy with a pink hair made his way through their table and greets forth and kongpob excitedly." P'forth! P'kongpob! " the sweet and slightly hoarse voice of the young boy in his puberty got the attention of the guys as their focus went to the boy forth and kongpob stayed silent as the skin in their foreheads knitted trying to figure out the identity of the boy under the dim light of the club.

" who? " the others uttered as the more kongpob looked at the kid as the more he felt the kid looks familiar and as if a spark hits him he suddenly stood up and excitedly hug the younger who was still smiling at them leaving the other speechless." nong yo! " kongpob enthusiastically called out while hugging yo completely forgetting that his boyfriend was there. When forth heard the name his brother said he stood up and went to the other two, he also gave the younger a hug like he really misses him. " kid i haven't seen you for a long time! " forth said.

The kid smile shyly as he hug back to forth." i miss you phi" he said. Seeing this beam have an unhappy frown. Who the hell is this kid?! Beam thought irritatedly. The three were still happily catching up with each other not noticing the unhappy stare from their lovers and curious stare of their friends when kit can't watch how furious beam and how uncomfortable arthit look anymore he cleared his throat trying to get the twins attention.

" ahh!!" kongpob gasp finally realizing the stare they're getting he hurriedly introduce the younger boy beside him and his brother." this is nong wayo, his our godbrother." he then pointed at arthit before saying." and nong yo, this is arthit my boyfriend and the others are our friends." the cute boy smile as he greeted everyone.