° eighteen °

Read with caution ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Kongpob and arthit have been dating each other for more than a month now so far everything is going smoothly for them they haven't encounter any problem with their relationship and they grew closer and comfortable with each other, they would sometimes go on dates as any other couple does.

However, if there's something is bothering with arthit... that is the fact that even though kongpob becomes openly touchy with him that idiot never actually does anything with him when they're alone together except for some heated make outs which is certainly taking a toll on arthit's sexual mentality...

Well, Let's be honest arthit is also a man he has his needs that he wants his boyfriend to give him just like right now.

They are on kongpob's room busy flirting with each other while watching a movie on the couch when kongpob started kissing arthit.

Arthit without thinking much started kissing back as he straddles on kongpob's laps, his hands playing with kongpob's hair.

Kongpob's hands wander in arthit's thighs and near arthit's ass squeezing it as their tongues fight with domination, arthit tilt up kongpob's head giving him more access on the other's warm mouth as he explores it with his tongue.

As arthit growing impatient with his growing hard-on he started grinding against kongpob's crouch making the both of them groans with friction. Arthit sucks on kongpob's tongue as he bobs his head up and down letting kongpob fuck his mouth.

Kongpob pulls down on arthit's hips making their clothed members touch more as his lips started trailing kisses on arthit's neck giving it licks, bites and sucks." aHhhh... " arthit bites down his lip." don't fucking stop now or... Hnnn... "

Kongpob chuckles. " or what?." his lips not leaving arthit's neck." or I'll really force you to do it... I had enough of your making me hard and then stop halfway." arthit threatens.

Amused, kongpob smirk." you're the one who said not to stop so be prepared bub... You'll be the one taking it. " he said and bites arthit's neck framing the hickey that he meticulously put on arthit's neck.

Like i care arthit thought as he smirks challengingly at kongpob.

Kongpob then snakes his hand inside arthit's shirt as his other hand pulling it off arthit's body. Arthit impatiently unbuckled his belt and kongpob's, as he stands up and takes off his trouser kongpob watch him with hunger and lush as he licks his bottom lip.

When arthit is done taking his pants off he then kneels down in front of kongpob's and brings his face in front of kongpob's zipper which he takes with his teeth and pulls it down while staring straight on kongpob's eyes as a naughty smirk play on his lips.

This gesture makes kongpob's even aroused than he already is. Arthit started kissing the still thin clothed length of kongpob's before freeing it from kongpob's underwear." it's big." he said as he takes it in his hand while licking his lips." like what you see?." kongpob's tease.

" very much." arthit answer unfazed as his hand play with kongpob's length, kongpob laughs inside his throat as arthit lean closer and lick the tip of kongpob's member that is now oozing with pre-cum, kongpob grunts softly.

Arthit starts bobbing his head up and do while sometimes scraping his teeth on kongpob's length's skin, arthit smirk now and then as he watches and hear kongpob's face that's paints with pleasure and the moans that are leaving his swollen lips.

Kongpob could feel the warmth of arthit's mouth and the tightness of his throat when the other occasionally tried to take him deep. As the both of them feel the pulsing of kongpob's member, kongpob grabs onto arthit's head and starts thrusting his hips taken arthit aback as he starts gagging Every time kongpob hits the back of his throat.