° nine °

When they get tried of dancing kongpob and arthit went back to their table following them are Kit and Phana later the other three also went back with girls besides them.

Kit just keep quiet sometimes glancing over to ming and the girl he's currently flirting with. Something arthit notice making him concern for his friend.

Meanwhile, Forth and beam are still silently drinking side by side while sometimes talking. However beam being quiet around forth is not because of his usual uninterested self for forth it's because he finally feels that's something is changing, like the ache he feels whenever he saw forth with other girls.

the unpleasant feeling he has in the pit of his stomach or this uncontrollable fast heartbeat that's his heart is making right now.

he's finally feeling conscious around Forth, he's not dense he knows what changing in him, he knows that's he's finally falling for someone and that someone is a werewolf and a man to boot.

but of course he wouldn't say so to the other because his ego as a Casanova and a vampire won't allow him.

his mind can't accept the fact that he could be falling in love with forth.

Forth on the other hand still act his usual self except he doesn't make his moves on beam like he always does before.

Meanwhile, kongpob is busy, busy making passes to arthit which something he wouldn't remember when he becomes sober tomorrow.

Kongpob put his arm around arthit's shoulder, causing for their friends to look at them weirdly." are those two finally dating?." bright ask prem point his chin towards the two.

Prem shrug, eyes glue in arthit and kongpob." i don't know, but if kongpob likes him too then we should just support him."

" Looks like it, he's not the touchy type even if his drunk but now his all over arthit." bright say while nodding his head.

Phana tap kit's shoulder." hey, let's go home now, we still have to go tomorrow." he says. Kit frowns, he completely forgot that they have a plan tomorrow." where are we going?." he ask, cluelessly.

Phana sigh." didn't we plan to find a shaman tomorrow." he answers unamuse. This calls the attention of their friends.

Kit, beam and Kongpob eyes widen as they remember their plan. " why are you guys going to a shaman?." ming ask in curiosity.

" did something happened kong?." Forth inquire, concern is visible in his eyes.

Prem, Bright and Arthit looks at him concernedly. Kongpob blinks as he exchange gaze with Phana, Beam and Kit. " uhmm... We're just going there to check something." kongpob answer their questions uncertainly.

" are you sure? Want me to come with you guys?." arthit offers. Kongpob shakes his head fervently." no need, we could manage it." he gives him reassuring smile.

" yeah, don't worry, it's not like we're going to a war zone or anything." beam comments while raising an eyebrow.

" that's right, so I'll be leaving first, i want to get some rest." Phana inserts. " are you three going with me?." he ask looking at kongpob, beam and kit.

Kit nods his head, he doesn't really have any reason to stay, not when ming is busy with other woman.

beam look at forth first he's hesitating there's a part of him telling to stay so forth won't hook up with anyone, while the other half is against the idea.

Forth notice this and just wait for his answer, beam breathe in before looking at phana and speaks." I'll stay." he gives phana and kit a reassuring look.

the two widen their eyes in surprise, they didn't expect beam to stay. Then they smile and nods as an acceptance.

they know beam already made a decision, he finally notice his feelings for Forth and decide to acknowledge it that's why he chose to stay. Forth is happy knowing beam would stay with them.

Kongpob raise his hand." me, I'm going home now, of course with arthit  so see you guys later." he declare and stands up, his eyes look at him confusedly.

" right phi remember to send beam home okay? And don't fight!." he looks at forth before getting arthit hand and drags him outside of the club leaving the others dumbfounded.

Arthit blinks, he doesn't really know what's going on anymore, first kongpob become touchy now he wants me to go home with him, Don't get him wrong though he doesn't mind it at all he's just confused.

Is he really drunk?
Is this just the liquor kicking in into his system that's why his kinda bold right now?

He ask himself while looking at kongpob well who won't get confused right, just the other day kongpob rejected him.

by the reason he wants to know each other better first, but the way he's acting right now is as if they are already dating.

Kongpob suddenly stop walking causing arthit to collide with his back because his busy with his own thoughts." ouch! Why did you suddenly stop?." he winces.

Kongpob turns around to face arthit, his hand travel to arthit face." sorry, did it hurt too much?." he has, he's voice full of concern. Arthit blinks what the heck is going on?.

" it's not." is all arthit manage to utter before kongpob plant a small kiss on arthit's red nose." pain, pain, go away." kongpob chant as he grins innocently.

This is where arthit's fuse finally explode, he feels as if his face is currently emitting smoke because of how hot it becomes.

He shakes his head distracting his thoughts of the man infront of him." give me your keys." he speaks while holding out his hand.

Kongpob obediently gives him the keys for his car, kongpob is not stupid he knows that he's pretty tipsy himself so he gives arthit the keys without putting a fight.

He also knows that what he's doing in this drunken state is something that he will probably regret or forget tomorrow but non the less...

he still wants to do it he still wants to be close to arthit.

to touch him without restraining himself from doing so, unlike his sober state that always thinks everything seriously and so cautious.

Making his self unable to do or say what he really wants, they did say that the drunk mind speak the sober heart.

So he's pretty much doing things he doesn't do when his sober. 😏 like you know touching arthit and acting as if he own the other, which arthit pretty much let him do cause why not he likes it too.

*******

Arthit and kongpob finally arrives at kongpob's dorm and currently in front of his door." so I'll be leaving now kong." arthit say as he wave a hand.

Kongpob caught his hand." it's late already so stay with me tonight." kongpob offer, gaze locking with arthit's eyes. Arthit stunned as he blinks a few times." but...." he trail off.

Kongpob pouts giving arthit a puppy eyes." please ~" urghh..  Do you really need to act adorable now?. Arthit thoughts, as he gulps down." okay. " arthit agree quietly.

Kongpob breaks into wide grin then he opens his door pulling arthit inside it.

-----------
So i had to unpublished, i forgot to put something.

So I'm highly pissed off right now so i don't know how this went to this at all...

So what do you guys think, will something happens with them or how kongpob would react tomorrow when he wakes up finding an arthit in his bed next to him? 🤔😏😈