° twenty-four °

Phana's flinch as he's back stiffened." uh... Who're you talking about? I'm not looking for anyone." he denied, a little bit flustered getting caught by his friend

Kit and beam sneered at him with playful eyes." who else, that little bunny before who hopped on to forth arms." kit tease. Phana stunned, wide eyed.

" eh.. Eh... What's this the genius phana is speechless "

" so, is that true are you really interested in the kid? "

" is phana being shy?!..."

As the other keep teasing phana the brothers look at each other and decided to ask phana directly. " pha are you really interested to nong yo? " forth asked quite in a serious tone. Beam raised an eyebrow, a little bit irritated." why is something wrong with that " he answered for phana.

" beam don't be jealous, phi was just asking." kongpob step in, arthit just kept quiet. Beam sigh in exasperation." you two really getting on my nerves!" he stood, stomping his foot as he walked away. The other just shakes their heads." hey babe wait up! " forth called out as he followed right behind beam.

" my god! We're here to relax not to watch you guys quarrel! " Lam finally spoke up, annoyedly. " shh.. Love don't be in the bad mood too, and you kong what up with your brother? so interested about that kid, it's not like phana gonna kill him or anything." park chimes in.

Kongpob scratched his head." phi's not asking because he's worried about pha hurting wayo, he's asking because he's worried for phana." he explained  which really catch everyone's attention.

Not worried because of the kid but for phana?

" why? " phana ask, confused at his friend's word.

" well, if you just want to be acquainted with him there's really no problem with that I'll even gave you his number but base on your reaction that's really not it, right? The fact you stayed silent even when they're teasing you just means you're serious" kongpob scoffed." i can't even believe you the great phana would fall in love at a first sight, anyways, you'll  have a hard time courting nong yo and you might even end up getting hurt so just pass on that thought."

" hmm, so why will he have a hard time? "
" yeah, tell us the reason "
" would you get on the point already."

Kongpob pinching the skin between his brows." wayo's parents hates vampires, no they loathe vampire." he looked at phana seriously as he say those words." when wayo was young, he almost got molested and killed by a rouge vampire fortunately my parents happened to be near by and help him that's how our family got acquainted with each, from then on his parents been bias towards vampires and they don't let any vampire get close to him even as a friend, his parents are so over protective that they almost just locked him up to their house he's not even allowed to attend school that's why we're surprise to see him here."

The others has shocked expression on their faces." wow, so he's a flower inside a flower garden!"

" but him being here means his parents are not that strict as before."

" yeah, didn't you say he's from province before."

" haist, if that's the case it'll be good but base on my understanding to his parents I'm sure as hell that he has people watching him that's why they let him study here in Bangkok, you know wayo is the prince of one of the biggest electronic company here in our country ."

As kongpob was still talking, prem and bright who has been quite interested to the young master that they are talking about and before the other notice them the two mischievous jokers of the group had already slip away and started to looked for the table of the young man and without much effort they've found him with other two young boys.

This two boys instantly caught their eyes. The little one with his playful smile almost took bright's breath away while the tall and brooding young man beside the little bunny almost choke prem from his own breathe, the two stood still, rooted on the ground as they got mesmerize watching the three laughing at each other.

*****

The three was laughing with each other's silliness when rome notice the figure infront of them his eyes sparkle the moment it landed in the guy whose eyes seemed to be always smiling. He excitedly runs towards that guy and threw himself to the guy who stumbles and fall in his back because of being caught off guard.

His friends eyes followed the running rome and saw everything wayo gape, shocked at his friend action while wad was face palming saying to himself." I'll pretend i don't know this stupid cat" while prem finally came to his senses, his eyes slowly falls onto the two on the floor. " what's your name? How old are you? Where do you live? No, no more importantly do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? If not would you like to go out with me? " the little kitten bombarded bright question after question as the younger eyes glinting with anticipation.

Bright was really taken aback while he listened to the kids question, eyes widen as he opens his mouth but no words would come out." so, so will go out with me? " rome repeated his question, smile never left his lips. " uh, could you get off me first? " bright said finally found his voice again
This is so embarrassing, i never thought I'll be straddle by a man and younger than me to booth, he hysterically thought.

" nope, answer me first! Or i wont get off you" rome threatened, once again bright find himself tie tongue while prem was holding himself back from laughing at loud by now the people already started to gather around them. Seeing this bright quickly gave rome answer." fine! " shit so humiliating! Rome broke in a more bright and pleasant smile." yey! " he cheer as he hugged bright purring softly at bright's neck.

*****

At that moment ming and kit who're on the dance floor near where bright and prem saw everything unfolded in front their eyes couldn't help letting out their laughter, ming even made sure to capture the sweet ( humiliating confession for bright) scene before them and took a video with his phone.

After rome finally got up from bright's body the younger drag him to their table while bright made sure to pull prem with him. Wayo was surprised to see the two as he recognized them." phi bright, phi prem? "

" hi nong yo" the two answers, rome tilted his head slightly, confused." you know them ai'yo? " he asked. Wayo nodded and said." their friends of phi forth and phi kongpob the one i was talking about." wayo introduced the two to his friends after introducing the two older guys, rome asked for his newly acquired boyfriend's number and social media of course he didn't forget to asked information of phana for wayo.

*****

A few days later, back in the university.

Kongpob, Kit, Beam, and Phana was sitting in the classroom talking amongst themselves. Their professor finally walked in, following behind him a tall and handsome young man that instantly capture everyone's attention specially kit who looked as if he saw a ghost.

" hey the prof is here."

" who's that behind prof? "

" gosh he's so handsome! "

" is he a foreign?! "

" class quiet down! " the prof cleared his throat." we have a new friend here  he'll be studying with you guys for this third sem, he's an exchange student from china, you could introduce yourself boy." the prof signal to him to step forward.

" hi, I'm Hailey mu, i hope we all could get along " Hailey said in perfect thai language surprising everyone he smile but somehow kongpob find this guy smile creepy, because this guy's eyes didn't left kongpob's face since he step in the room.

" go and find your seat, so we could get started our lecture." Hailey wai to the prof before making his way towards kongpob and his friends he asked." can i sit here?" kongpob looked at him for a few seconds before nodding his head." sure"

Kit has been quiet, he's mind currently in turmoil, there's fear and panic in his eyes.

Why? Why is he here?! I thought he already died!...wait is he really Him? Or just the reincarnation of him? But that aura and that creepy smile i can't be wrong!...