° five °

Arthit arrived at kongpob's dorm an hour earlier than their meeting time because he wants to check on kit first.
He knocks on kongpob's door and after a few minutes kongpob open his door, he blinks when he sees the other that came so early." why are here already?." he asked curiously.

Arthit gives him a sheepish smile while scratching his neck." I just want to check on kit first." he answers honestly. Kongpob frowns while resting his hand in his waist." then why did you come at me? Don't you know his room?." he feels a bit disappointed but he knows that arthit is just worried about his friend.

Arthit shakes his head." I know where his room is, I just want to let you know first before I go there." kongpob nod his head." and why is that?." he questioned confusedly. Arthit sigh and look at the other's eyes with resolution." because I don't want you to misunderstood, kit is only a friend for me so I want to check on him and I feel it's right to tell you first because we already have a plan." he explained.

Kongpob blinks he keeps blinking for a few times ( he's really speechless right now ) before speaking." uhmm okay." is all he mustered up to say. Arthit smile at the reaction his getting from the other who is evidently starting to get flush as a red dust paint his cheeks." then I'll be going, I'll get you before 6." he says and turn around then started to make his way towards kit's room two door away from his dream man's room leaving a dumbfounded kongpob who shakes his head and closes the door.

Kit sigh when he opens his door and sees he's friend arthit." why are you here?." he asked even though he knew very well why. Arthit smirk." can't you at least let me in first." he hissed playfully. Kit scoffs." please get in." he retorts sarcastically. When arthit enter the room he immediately asks his friend." so what's up with you before? Why did you cry?."

Here we go kit thought, he sighs and hesitates. " you know, you can tell me or talk to me about everything... Right." arthit say while giving his friend a reassuring smile. Kit knew that he can't lie to arthit, no, it's not he can't lie to him it's because he doesn't want to lie to him maybe because he sees his dead best friend in him.

Even though he always tells his self that arthit is not his deceased friend but he always find arthit similar to krist, that's why even though he knew that staying close to arthit will just cost him unnecessary pain and grief he still choose to be his friend because he still feels that he still owes something for his best friend krist.

Kit sigh multiple times before speaking." remember I told you before that you look like someone I know." arthit nods his head." yes... So is this about ming?." he asks unsurely.

Arthit and kit have known each other for five years now and Arthit found out kit's real identity 2 years ago, when he starts having those dreams when he started seeing those dreams arthit finally understood why kit cried the moment he saw him five years ago and why kit sometimes would look at him with pain and regret.

He also found that ring that started all his dreams, in one of kit's boxes that were kept away as if it had so much treasure, it's really just a coincidence though that he stumbled upon that box when he went to stay at kit's house that Time then he place it back to it's place. He told kit about it which greatly shock the other but then kit decided to give arthit that ring.

Kit just nods his head as an answer. Arthit smirk." you said you didn't like kimmon." he says in a teasing way. Kit glared at him." not funny arthit." he hisses. Arthit laughs while raising his hands in surrender." okay, okay... I'm not really joking though, why don't you see it in another way."

Kit frowns." what do you mean?." he asks, confused. Arthit purses his lips and think." see it as a second chance to do or tell, what you didn't before for kimmon, for example confessing your love for him that's one of your regrets right?." he suggests seriously.