° forty-five °

After having dinner last night the couple, excuse themselves to Sam and slept early.

The next morning, kongpob woke up early. He didn't manage to slept well last night despite his exhausted body, maybe because he was feeling unfamiliar in the new place.

He gently got off the bed afraid of waking his lover who was sleeping soundly, went to the bathroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He then went to the balcony to took a fresh air.

When he was in the balcony, he noticed the man sitting in the garden, enjoying what seemed to be a cup of tea while busking in the sun, the man's face was slightly cover with sun rays. The whole sight was like straight out of a painting. It was extremely pleasing to eyes.

On a closer looked, kongpob found that the man was Sam. He felt amused a vampire busking in a sun and the man seemed to enjoyed its tranquility.

This person is really beautiful... Kongpob thought. I didn't know yesterday but his features are like of a foreign, maybe a half? And his eyes it was like an emerald.

Kongpob was greatly mesmerized.

Feeling the eyes on him, Sam looked up and saw kongpob who was standing on the balcony absentmindedly. He smiled and greeted out to the boy. " morning ! " he beckoned to him. " have some breakfast."

Kongpob came back to earth and embarrassingly wai-ed — what am i thinking?! He said to himself, looked back to the bed and answered politely . " maybe later, arthit is still asleep." Sam nodded understandingly. " okay, then have some tea with me first — come down."

Kongpob nodded and made his way downstairs.

********

At first, kongpob was sitting in front of Sam, stiffened and awkward. He was still uncomfortable around strangers just like how he used and more than that, he was also nervous in front of this man that his lover called ' father ' he doesn't wanted to gave a bad impression of himself to this person.

However, he was the least sociable person he knew, he knew next to nothing about getting along with new people he just met or how to start a conversation with them, he was on pins and needles.

As if knowing this, Sam smiled behind  the tea cup and cough softly before started a conversation. He started, asking idle question like ' how old are you ' ' what school are you from ' ' are also friends with kit and the others. He let kongpob to loosen up a bit, Sam was someone who aren't that difficult to get along with.

He was patient in getting to know the person he talked to, he made him felt at ease, relaxed and guard down. Later, kongpob could already smile a bit as they talked over a cup of tea. He sometimes nodded his head in understanding or shook it, he then would inserted a question here and there.

Until they're topic finally went to how Sam and arthit met, remembering this; Sam had a very happy and gentle look as he excitedly spoke about it." arthit and i met... Maybe a few decades ago, when i first met him he was not how he is now... " sam reminisce how arthit was when they'd first met.

As a pure blood and an old vampire, Sam live his life to the fullest. Fearing boredom more than anything, he would travel around the world, looking for the world's beautiful place  or world's most isolated place. That's the only joy he had in his dull life.

He likes looking at beautiful and isolated scenery the most because he always felt tranquility when looking at them, those kinds of places that seemed so detached from worldly affairs and trouble...

And just like that, one of his so called journey was in Thailand, he went into this abandoned island. Thinking that it was like the other places he had gone to, expecting there wouldn't be a single living person, however, as he stepped deeper into the forest.