° eleven °

When arthit gets out of the bathroom and come back to where kongpob is he notices how kongpob seems to be in a not so good mood as if someone hit a nerve on him." what's wrong?." he asks curiously.

Kongpob looks up at him and sigh while shaking his head." nothing, sorry again about..." he trails off." about you nape." he averts his gaze away." do you want to have breakfast first before leaving?."

Arthit smile and walks closer to kongpob and put a hand on kongpob's head as he pats it." don't worry about it, It'll heal soon and I'll pass to that breakfast because you still have a plan today right? So just invite me to a dinner next time..." he grins innocently." don't drink too much next time... Okay?." he boops kongpob's nose.

And needless to say, the gesture makes kongpob's heart to skip a beat, his stomach crunches with butterflies and a blush starts to play on his cheeks. Arthit notices this but didn't dare to point it out. Really adorable he thought as he smiles.

Kongpob didn't answer and just nods his head. " so I'll be going now, kong take care when you guys leave later." arthit speaks again and turn on his heels. Kongpob stands up and follows arthit to the door." take care on your way home." he finally talks when arthit is already on the other side of the door.

*****

Phana, kit, and beam open their doors simultaneously as they are about to go to kongpob's room. They all blink confusedly, kongpob slaps his forehead he already anticipates what his friends' reaction will be.

The three exchange looks before looking at arthit head to toe examining arthit's appearance, they give kongpob a knowing gaze and a malicious smirk. " so you two slept together huh." beam chimes in suggestively as they went closer to the two.

" so.... Are you guys finally dating?." Phana inquire. " ohh... I want to hear the answer to that." kit comments excitedly.

Arthit just chuckles as he covers it with his hand.

Here it goes. Kongpob rolls his eyes and crosses his arms." first of all, why does it sound so immoral when you're the one saying it beam.  Second, it's none of your business if we're dating or not." he states not hiding his unamusement.

Three looks at him frowning then glance back with each other with questioning eyes asking, ' what got his ass hot so early in the morning? '

Arthit clears up his throat." ahem,  so I'll be going now guys." he bid his goodbye while giving the others a smile before turning around and starts stepping away.

The three watch arthit's back, then notices the wound on his nape that arthit completely forgot about to even hide it.

" hey... "

" that... "

" did you bite him?... "

" .... " kongpob just silently lean his body on the door frame.

Phana, beam and kit eyes widen. " are you outta your mind?!." the three exclaims in disbelieve.

Kongpob sigh in exasperation." are you guys coming in or not? I need to take a shower, so we could leave. " he replies before turning back and walks towards his cabinet.

" i didn't know you have a biting kink." kit comments as they step in the room. " and it looks so bad." Phana blurts in. " are you crazy?... No... I don't need to ask cause I'm sure you are crazy that's why you did that." beam says shaking his head.

Kongpob clenches his jaw, ears twitch in irritation he stops whatever his doing and turn his head to his friends. " i. Don't. Know if. I. Did. That. I. Don't. Fucking. Remember so shut it before i snap on you guys." he hisses emphasizing every word.