° twenty-one °

Continuation of kongpob's dream.

The next morning Gunsmile and off are hanging around near the Council's circle when they over heard a few of their warriors talking about the order to arrest singto, they look at each other with an alert and confused look as the people they overheard didn't specify as to why they are being order to catch singto.

It took a moment for those people words to finally register to their heads. " c'mon! Let's warn sing. " Off said with urgency, Gunsmile didn't bother to answering to Off and already started running ahead of off towards the opposite direction to where those warriors, they know singto is probably in the hut where he and krist always meet you.

Because last night singto had said to them that he'll ask krist about what he witnessed in the human territory.

*******

" what do you mean? " krist ask singto after singto told krist the discovery that he found.

" as i said, your kinds are stirring trouble for my kinds i don't know why they are doing it but some of my kinds already met misfortune because of your kinds meddling. "

" but... That's weird, we never directly interact with humans? "

" i know that, that's why I'm asking you right now. "

" hmmm... I'll talk about this to P'sam later, i don't think he knew about those things too, mabye those fools are acting by themselves again, I'm sorry about this "

Flashback to the past.

After learning those things that's been uncovering on the humans territory krist hurriedly informed sam about it, sam thought about what krist told him and was thinking who was the one behind those things on his dismayed however, there was only one person he could think of... Harvey... Harvey was the only one who has guts to disobeyed him.

Sam told krist that he will investigate about it even though he already has a hunch who the master mind was he couldn't bring his self to tell it to the younger. Especially when he didn't even has evidence. The next day he saw Harvey, they had a talked about it and just like he expected Harvey feign ignorance.

So he asked someone he could trust among their ranks to keep a close eye in every movements of Harvey and to report immediately to him everything he found.

**********

When Off and Gunsmile finally found singto, the other was still wandering around the area where he met krist they never been thankful for singto's passion for wandering around more than they've ever had before.

" ohh, what's bring you two here? " singto asked with confusion. Gunsmile held singto's shoulders with his hands and face his friend to himself. " because we've been looking for you. "

" uh... Yeah?" singto had a frown in his forehead." I'm about to go home actually so --? "

" no! " the two shout at the same time startling singto " wha --" once again the two interrupted singto. " you can't! They already knew your secret and on the hunt for you "

Singto went pale from the news. " what?! How?! Wait never mind that! then what am i supposed to do? I can't just leave our clan, what about my mother huh?! " he exclaimed panicking.

" we'll think about something for your mother but don't go back or you're died. " off said, slitting his neck with his thumb for effect. " that's right, find a place where you could hide yourself for now. " Gunsmile inserted in agreement.

" .... " singto didn't answered as his mind already thinking of plans to do. And Off and Gunsmile knowing their friends very well said. " don't think about on going back on our turf will take care of your mother we promise "