° thirty-one °

His heart was beating fast as he took his step towards the big twin door. What is this place? He questioned himself.

Earth pushed open the heavy twin door as it made a creaking sound resonating with his beating heart.

When he opened the door the inside revealed nothing but just two more door in opposite corner of each others. He stood there confused as he scanned the area." just what's up with this place? It's so spacious but there's nothing here! Do i have to go in this door again?."

Thinking, Earth looked left and right as he stood  in the middle of the spacious room. When he finally decided what to do, he walked toward  the door in the left and nervously open the door revealing nothing again  just like before, the room has nothing except the black coffin in the middle of the room.

Seeing the coffin, he finally realized what that place for, Earth gulped as he stepped in closer to the coffin." sir. Sam? " he called out almost whispering. He was met with dead silence.

He carefully placed his hands on top of the casket and peered it open, it was a metal casket, it was heavy but not enough to gave him a hard time however, the coffin was empty, no one was inside and resting. Earth sighed in dissapointment, the adrenaline was slowly disappearing from his system, he quickly made his way to the second door and swung it open.

Once again he respectfully called out Sam's name but no one answered not even a sound. He decided to just opened the casket that once again was in the middle of the room just like the one in the previous room it was also a black color open.

However, when his fingers touch the inside of the coffin's cover his fingers burned, making him yelp in pain and let go of the cover." what the hell was that?!" he looked at his burned fingers." was that silver?"

Earth grumbled as he took off his T-shirt." shit! Who would sleep on a coffin full of silver?! Surely sir Sam is not here, ri—" as he said so, he stop and stared at the coffin, numerous thoughts running through his head." ah! Shit! Shit! Fuck! " he cussed out as he covered his hands with his T-shirt and tried to carefully peered open the casket again.

And just like what he had suspected, Sam was there! Laying lifelessly, his hands had burned wounds from trying to pushed the cover, the wound  in his neck still wasn't healing because of the silvers that covered in the coffin was preventing it from healing.

It was evident that Sam was currently in a very weak state because of his blood loss. Who would have thought, that the sanctuary that Sam himself built for himself thousands of years ago for his resting purposed would one day be used to imprisoned him.

And it was just no one that did it... It was actually his so called brother, Harvey that imprisoned him in a quite cruel way!

If sam had known that Harvey would used this placed to imprisoned him, he wouldn't had ever shown this place to harvey. It was the only place he could have had a peaceful rest and sleep that's why even to those people he trusted he never told them even to krist but now even this place was not safe anymore.

Sam had shown this place to Harvey because Harvey was the one who had been with him for the longest time, that's why he made that other room for Harvey so that just like him his brother would have had a peaceful sleep that they needed once in a while.

he thought he already knew Harvey through and through, he thought Harvey wouldn't do anything to harm him or krist that's why he still had trusted the other. Who would had known Harvey would stabbed him in the back just so he could do what he wanted.

*********

Harvey didn't hated Sam, if anything he was thankful to Sam for always staying besides him, for treating him like a family. That's why he couldn't bring himself to kill the other, but knowing Sam he knew if he hadn't imprisoned Sam in that way, Sam would got in his way. Sam would do anything to stop him that's why he made that decision.

And hurt Sam... And ruined Sam's trust in the process, he thought he could forget his hatred for werewolves that's why he hadn't done anything for the longest time but why krist the person he currently love had to be in love with a werewolf and not him?

Krist was the last one he would want to lose to a werewolf, for Harvey, krist was like his limiter, the younger was the one who had keeping the hatred inside his heart at bay. And that limiter was slowly going farther away from him. That's why Harvey was slowly losing himself with his hatred too.

**********

Earth didn't moved the coffin one bit after taking a looked in it, he was afraid of the consequences if he was to moved Sam out of the. Losing so much blood was severe for any vampires, pure blood or not. He knew the moment Sam woke up in his comatose state, he'd likely will go into a frenzy drinking because he had to accumulated again the blood he had lost or until his hunger was satisfied and he returned to his sanity.

And knowing this Earth was afraid that even if Sam dried him off of his blood it'll still be not enough to satisfy his hungry and more importantly, he certainly didn't wanted to just died like that. In conclusion after making sure Sam wouldn't be able to got out himself in that casket, he then rushed forward and find Krist and copper to help him in that predicament.

After awhile Earth came back with Krist and Copper, he still hadn't explained the situation to them all he told them in hurry was." I've found Sir Sam, let's hurry there."

Krist thought he had already prepared himself for the worst because of how earth voice was shaking in panic and from the countless negative thoughts he had, however, he didn't expected that it would be more crueller than he had thought.

For a vampire, being in a state of losing too much blood was a big shame specially for someone Like Sam who had lived for thousands of years and a pure blood. For vampires losing blood while being confined in a silver prison doesn't mean they'll die and it'll be the end of it.

they'll just weaken and suffered for extreme hunger without being able to die... It was torturous And even if they got lucky like Sam who got found, they'd lose all their senses because of hunger and thirst that they had to satisfy or else they'll just became monsters who couldn't discerned from friend to foe and will just kill regardless of reasons that's why it the most cruel thing to happened to a vampire....