° Fifteen °

It's been two months since their visit to the shaman kongpob is still the same he somehow managed to stop thinking about that wet dream he had and can finally face arthit again without feeling uncomfortable everything is going smoothly for him, his studies and especially his feelings.

Now he is sure that he really likes arthit and wants to be with him, all he has to do is ask him out which is something he is finding hard to do, it's not he's being shy or a coward it's just he can't come up with a good way he wants his confession to be... Romantic, however, he doesn't know how to do it.

He doesn't dare to ask his friends ( Kit, Phana, and Beam ) for advice because he sure as hell they will just tease him nonstop and he doesn't want to deal with it.

Hmm... Should i ask ming, prem and bright for advice? He thought to his self. No... I better not, it'll just get annoying if they knew about it, hm... Then maybe I'll just talk to P'forth? Yeah, let's to it. He smirks after making his mind up.

Kongpob takes his cell phone out and presses the speed dial for his twin's number, it's already quite late so he decided to just call his brother instead of going to his dorm ( but in reality, he's just lazy to drive there )

After a few rings, his brother forth still didn't answer so he assumed that his brother is probably already sleeping and just shrug it off, thinking he'll just ask him tomorrow when they went home to their parents' house because it's their father's birthday tomorrow And they certainly have to go home
Without complaint or excuses or else their allowance will be cut off.

Kongpob just scrolls his cellphone to pass time waiting for drowsiness to visit him when his cell phone beep indicating that he has received a text message, looking at the notification it shows arthit's name making kongpob to have a smile in his face.

He taps the message to read it.

From arthit

Hi kong, are you asleep already?

Kongpob immediately types up.

Kongpob
Not yet, why?

Nothing, i just want to ask you if you're free tomorrow? Wanna hang out with me?

Uhmm... Sorry, i can't, forth and i have to go home tomorrow to our parents' house.

Haist... 🙁 Is that so? Okay... Let's just go out next time then.

Kongpob sigh, haist i want to go with him tomorrow but I'm dead to my mother if i don't go back tomorrow... Ah I'll just invite him to the amusement park.

Yeah, let's go to an amusement park next time my treat 🙂🙂

Really? Sure, i haven't come to an amusement park for a long time ( it's a date then ) 😍😍

Hahaha... Yeah, yeah it's a date
See you on Monday then, goodnight I'm kinda sleepy ...

Sure nanight... Kong do dream about me hahaha

Kongpob laughs heartily as he read arthit's reply, second later he thought of something and head to his contact list.

Arthit
[ change name? ]
Yes  No

My bub 🌞🌞

**********

In the past two months Kit got to know more about Ming and he becomes more interested in him, he just doesn't know if him being interested in ming is a good thing or a bad thing, first because ming is a playboy second his straight so him having an interest ( and a sprouting crush ) on ming will just complicate their growing friendship.