° forty-seven °

Past.

Copper went into the Sam's mansion to ran an errand for his brother. His brother ordered him to report to Sam about the arrangement for their feeding, he was about to go home when he felt krist's presence in the mansion along with the loud bang, clattering and crashing sound coming from the left wing side of the mansion where krist's room were placed.

He frowned, confused. He thought krist's wouldn't be in the mansion because he was happily leaving earlier even skipping and humming as he left. Certainly in the good mood and the only reason he could think what caused him to be in a blissful mood... Was Singto.

He was also so sure that krist isn't supposed to be home until tomorrow morning. So, he was wondering and baffled as to why his best friend was at home and seemed to be in a foul mood; breaking the poor things in his room.

Copper knocked on krist door while his right hand holding the door knob trying to twist it open as he said. " hey,  dude! Why are you home so early? And why are you wrecking your room? " However, the door was locked. He was still hearing the sound of breaking things but not krist's voice.

He sighed, " is something wrong? Did you two quarreled? Won't you open the door so we could talk about it?! "

Still no answered from krist, he was already grewing worried.

Uncle Fu heard the commotion on the left wing of the palace and came to see what was going on, he saw copper standing in front of krist door, knocking and almost yelling. He walked to him and asked. " what happened? Why are standing in front of young master's room and why is he breaking things? "

Copper shrugging his shoulder as he shook his head. " i don't know either, he wouldn't open the door nor answering me..."

Immediately, after hearing that. Old Fu flash and disappeared from copper's sight, he then went into Sam's library where he always spent most of his time. Old Fu reported the situation to his master.

Minutes later, Old Fu came back to krist room with Sam and the key to krist room. Copper greeted Sam and told him that krist still wouldn't come out of his room or even just talk to him, Sam nodded in understanding. " brother, it's me." he knocked on the door first and gently talked.

He planned to use the key if krist really wouldn't open the door even to him.

"  open the door now, so we could talk if you have a problem." the noise inside the room finally quiet down yet, krist still didn't respond. He sat down on the floor beside his bed not caring for the shards of glass and other things on the floor and finished the last bit of alcohol that he hadn't smashed on the floor.

He didn't unlocked the door, he knew Sam would opened it even he himself didn't do it and to be perfectly honest, he was not in the mood to even stood up. He felt drained after throwing that tantrum, finally calmed himself down even if it's just a little.

When the three came in the room and saw the state the room was they were taken aback a little. The room look as if it just had been a battlefield, the cabinets and bookshelf were all flipped down the small decors had been smashed to pieces, there were glasses everywhere.

After looking around at the disaster their eyes finally landed on the culprit. Krist was sitting down, leaning against the bed, heads hanging low, one leg on the floor while the other was up an arm on it.

" what happened to you?!" Sam asked looking at krist body right and left, checking if the other was injured anywhere. He was both angry and concerned at the same time.

Krist looked up at him, showing his flustered and drunk face. He look muddled up as he said. " oh! Sam, it's you..." he turned and looked around he saw copper and old Fu standing behind Sam. " ah! copper and uncle Fu is also here... Why are you guys here? "