° twenty-seven °

Strange, because he found Hailey's smile that time strangely beautiful and lovely.

Kongpob looked at Hailey in a dazed still couldn't believe his eyes noticing that the person in front of him weren't reacting Hailey wave a hand in front of kongpob while saying." kongpob?...kongpob? "

Kongpob flinched when he came to his senses." huh? Uh... Sure?." he answered unsure and confused as he sheepishly scratched his nape.

" hmm, come in then." Hailey said then he led kongpob on the second floor of the building. Hailey's place was a studio type and full furnished too, kongpob could see that it was a expensive place as he scanned the inside curiously.

Hailey put his bag in the countertop and said as he headed to fridge." take a seat, what would you like to drink? Juice or soft drinks?

" soft drinks will do..." kongpob sat down as he watched Hailey took a bottle of Royal and prepared two cups."... why didn't you fight back before? You don't strike me as the type who wouldn't fight back when someone was bullying you?" he asked carefully.

" well..." Hailey walked back to where kongpob was seating and put the drinks in the mini table." i don't really want to cause trouble" kongpob hummed." hmm, but if you just let them they'll keep troubling you."

" i don't think they will trouble me again in the future."

" what made you think so? "

" well, they looked so afraid like they saw a ghost when they saw you. so, that's why..."

" ha... It's not me whom they are afraid of, it's the people I'm close to. My boyfriend and brother for example."

*********

When kongpob left Hailey's apartment he drove his car through arthit's dormitory. He suddenly had an urge to see his boyfriend, he brought some snacks, dinner and a pink milk which his boyfriend was addicted to, he also got some dvb for them to watched later on.

* knock. Knock *

Kongpob knocked a few times before he took out the spare key arthit gave him. He's probably napping again?. Kongpob thought as he unlocked the doorknob.

Arthit felt tired and sleepy as soon as he got home, his sleepiness becoming quite severe this past few months very uncharacteristic to his kinds and what secretly alarm him was his dreams were becoming more frequent, realistic and nostalgic and it'd became more apparent since the moment he saw the new kid in kongpob's class... Hailey...

Whenever he'd saw Hailey, there always be some unknown imagines that would flash in his mind and it'd made his head hurted like crazy... It's like his head were splitting into two.

Arthit was still deep in his sleep for him to noticed the presence in his room, he was seeing another... Dream.
And seeing this dream made arthit heart to be plunge with heaviness and sadness along with guilt and range.

Seeing singto rugged body and hopelessly unconscious laid in the ground with his clothes tattered everywhere... He was violated...
He watched as krist stabbed Harve,
And... The sensation of the flesh being torn by the silver knife he was holding, was still leaving a vivid sensation in arthit's hands before krist even knew it he already planted the knife in Harvey's chest his mind went blank when he saw the state singto was to.

Having watched this nightmare like dream left arthit to unconsciously let his tears running down as he kept mumbling things.

Kongpob was about to woke arthit up when he noticed the tears that fallen down in arthit pained face and heard the words that unconsciously left the other's mouths." Harvey, why do you keep doing things that would hurt me?"

" sing, I'm sorry... It's all my fault, this all happened because of me." kongpob  stunned hearing this he looked at his boyfriend with sympathetic eyes. He knew... His bub was probably dreaming that Dream again, he knew very well how his arthit was feeling because he already experienced that vividness of that dream.

Kongpob softly caressed arthit head calming arthit down and then he whispered to arthit's ear." it's okay, bub... It's just a dream."

******

Arthit woke up in the middle of the night feeling the warmth around his body and his grumbling stomach.
Right, i haven't had my dinner. He thought as he fluttered open his eyes and saw the Apple of his eyes safely wrapping his arms on him." no, wonder i slept that long." he mumbled as his finger touch the tip of kongpob's nose." nghhh... "

Arthit smile lovingly as kongpob's eyes slowly open." you're finally awake." the latter grumbled as he pulled arthit closer to him, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

" mmm... When did you arrived? "

" seven "
" have ya eaten? "
" not yet, I'm waiting for you to wake up and ended up sleeping too "

" hehe, you should've wake me, come on let's eat." arthit sat up the bed and pulled kongpob's up too. " mmm... Right, I've brought foods it's in the fridge "

******

After the two had their dinner they decided to watched one of the DVD that kongpob brought because they just woke up and can't sleep again, kongpob didn't inquired arthit about his dreams, he thought that it'd be better that way even though he worried that his boyfriend cried a lot in his sleep.

In the morning, arthit woke up early and woke kongpob up as well so that the latter could change his clothes because kongpob was still wearing his uniform when he came in arthit's room.

After they went to kongpob's dorm the two had merry breakfast before kongpob sent arthit in his faculty then he headed towards his own faculty where he found ming in the parking lot with kit, seem like ming also sent kit like he did.

He went up to the two and greet them with a teasing smirked." did the two of you spent the night together?."

Kit choke in his own saliva as his cheeks started to heat up while ming has a smug look in his face. Kongpob blinked, and blinked again and again." wait! Are you two finally dating?! " he asked with excitement.

Ming hooked his arm onto kit's shoulder as he answered proudly." yep! Just last night, kit finally said yes."

-------------

Coz this is a late update ( bz with school stuff )
I'll try to update later today again to make up with you guys 😉😉😉