° six °

" i..i- " kongpob's voice brought arthit back to reality, he gulps still waiting for kongpob's answer, their hands are both already so sweaty.

Kongpob looks at the seemingly calm arthit but his eyes were clearly giving him away. Kongpob see in arthit eyes how nervous he is and how nerve wrecking he's dragging his answer making the other so heave a very deep breath before giving arthit hand a little squeeze." i... Is this really you confessing your feelings for me?." he ask just wanted to make sure before giving his answer.

Arthit nods his head." yes." is all he mustered to say. Kongpob gulps, his eyes glinting with determination." i want to know you more first so can we do that before dating? I mean it's not that i don't like you, but we barely know each other, so i hope you won't be offended." he finally braves out.

Arthit breaks into a bright smile as he nods his head fervently." of course, I'm fine with that, thanks kong." he's so happy that he ends up hugging kongpob without realizing it. Arthit doesn't really mind that kongpob didn't really answer his feelings as long as kongpob wouldn't avoids him and is willing to get to know him more then that's good enough for him. however, he still hope that in the process kongpob would fall for him too like how he fallen for him, Kongpob tense up for a minute before he eases up and pats the other's back.

They stay like that for a few minutes before arthit finally realize what he was doing he was having an internal battle with himself if he should let go or keep hugging kongpob who seems like he doesn't mind the hug but decide against it, he begrudgingly let the other go with a sheepish and apologetic smile." sorry I got too excited." he scratches his head embarrassedly.

And kongpob certainly finds him adorable to the point he wants to take back what he said and say ' you know what never mind what I said and let just date ' but of his kongpob so he wouldn't do that, he stops himself from doing that so he just laughs it off." that's fine." he replies coolly." so let's go home?." he asks.

Arthit grins while humming." sure."
" should I send you to your dorm?." kongpob inquire nonchalantly. Arthit looks back on his shoulder." no, need we're already near your dorm and I did bring my motorcycle right."

Kongpob nods his head in understanding." okay,  what suits your boat." arthit just gives him a smile.

After riding back to kongpob's dorm the two bid their goodbyes / goodnight. Kongpob went upstairs to this room floor where he sees his friends Beam, Kit and phana were waiting for him, he frowns as he gets closer to them.

" what are you three doing here?." he asks, hands on his waist. Beam and Kit give him a teasing look while phana just gives him shrugs." so what happened to your date?." beam excitedly inquire. " that's right give us an update." kit follow up equally excited as beam. kongpob looks at his friends blankly.pHana frowns in confusion." what date? why I haven't heard of it?." he inserted. kongpob sigh." do you guys wanna come in first." he asks brushing off the topic while opening his door.

" Hey, don't try to brush it off."

" yeah spill it."

" I'm curious too."

" yeah.yeah." kongpob answer them while walking in on his room his three friends following closely. he sat on his bed while his friends sat on his couch. he cleared his throat before facing his friends with a blank expression." first of all its, not a date second of all I'm not trying to brush off your question. third. our dinner went well we just chat and..." he trails off his words which makes his friends who're listening attentively to frown." and what? did he confess to you?" kit guesses right on the mark.

kongpob blank expression finally starts to be written with a slightly shy smile and painted with a dust of red as he remembers arthit's words. three notice the change of his expression causing the three to exchange a look before finally squealing in excitement and the giddiness their feeling at the moment except for Phana who seems feeling a little conflicted right now." shit I can't believe it so what is your answer?." kit urgently inquire.