" epilogue "

Singto is someone, you could say the strongest in terms of strength in their pack but he is also the weakest in terms of personality, he is the curious type, the more you told him not do anything, the more he'll do it. And he's  quite easily give his trust to others the naive type.

Just like right now he's out of the forest where their packs reside to stroll around humans territory again, he's been doing this for quite some time now. Even though the elders had repeating told them not to interact with the humans, this pup wouldn't listen and still secretly go there.

Singto is sitting near the river bank enjoying the view and the noise that the crowds of peoples were making.

I really like this kind of environment, noisy but not irritating..

Unlike in our forest.. The only thing you could hear are the noises the animals made and our pack.

His so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realize the man standing across the river bank, looking intensely to him.
The man is extremely pale but still handsome. He smiles fondly when he notice that singto is lose in his thoughts, he likes how singto looking at the water as if he's looking to the depths of it, when the truth is he's just  spacing out, he also likes how singto frowns.

That's right this man have been watching singto, every time singto comes in the human territory. He silently followed and watch him even though he knew he shouldn't, even though he knew that they were different to each other but he still couldn't stop himself for being mesmerize to the other unique beauty.

yes singto is manly as fuck but he also has this cute side that you could only see if you watch him closely which this man doing in the past few months. A chuckle escape from the man lips without his knowledge which cause of singto getting pulled from his trance.

He frowns as he notices the man across the river bank and realized that that person was looking at him. he gasp as the smell from that man whipped his nose a ' vampire !', the man then hastily and awkwardly looks away. When singto is about to leave, the man notice this as he glanced at singto, so without thinking he starts leaping in the water towards singto.

" wait." the man calls out making singto stop his step and looks back at the man.

" who are you? And what a vampire doing here in daytime?." singto asks while putting his guard up.

The man sheepishly smile." I'm krist rojnapat,  uhmm.. You already know... Well i happened to see you here before so, i kinda End up coming here everyday waiting for you." he answers trying to sound suave.

Singto eyebrows knotted." huh?.. Why would you?." he probe in confusion.

The man krist stiffle his chuckles which singto notice." what's funny?." singto asks again in an unamused tone

Krist fervently shakes his head." nothing, i just find your frowning cute and adorable."

Singto jaw drops, can't believe to what he heard, no one ever told him something like." are you insulting me?!." he hisses as he glare at krist, because his not used to that kinda complement so he took it the other way.

Krist looks at singto dumbfoundedly." hey it's a compliment.. You know." he replies, he can't understand why the other man would think he's insulting him.

Singto eyes widen as what the other man said sink in to him, he can feel his cheeks heating up as he turns his gaze down to his feet feeling quite embarrass. And krist certainly finds it adorable, so he walks towards singto, closing the space between them. He stop just two steps  away from singto as to not make the other be cautious again.