° thirty-two °

When the three arrived to the said temple, krist then asked the two to find blood that they will be needed. After seeing the expression on Krist face as he had looked at the slightly ajar casket, copper hesitated before turning his back on his best friend and said meaningfully." wait for us to return. Don't do anything rush."

Krist didn't answered, his eyes still fixated on the casket, he had a murderous and pained expression in his pale face. After making sure that the two had finally left, he then approach the casket, took the cover off barehanded and bit his lip as he do so, his hands sizzle as it burned from the silver.

Krist carefully scooped up his brother's lifeless body out of the coffin and laid it on the floor, he then sliced his wrist, let his blood flow out of his wounded wrist, dripping into the gap of Sam's lips. An hour later, sam wounds slowly started to heal it self, his eyes weakly flutter open showing his red eyes filled with hunger and unawareness.

Sam then jumped up onto krist body, his sharp fangs sinking into krist's pale neck." argh! Brother slow down!." the younger wince in the sudden pain, sam sucked his brother's blood with much gusto like an animal that had starved for a long time, the once crimson red lips of krist started to lose its pigment. He was losing too much blood... in an alarming fast paced.

His strength slowly leaving his body, however, his brother was still not gaining his sanity back, this gone on for quite some time before copper and Earth return with unconscious bodies, they even brought some animals. Just so, the causality wouldn't be so great. What copper had feared actually happened.

They've found Sam and krist on the floor, krist already fainted from blood loss while Sam was still sucking him dry, still wasn't aware of his actions. The two tried their best to peered Sam from Krist unconscious body, Sam gone berserk thinking the others were trying to take his prey from him and started charging to Earth.

Copper quickly threw the boar that he caught in Sam's direction to distract him which somehow work because sam stopped his movements and turned his attention to the boar that dropped in the floor, Sam bite down on the boar without hesitation. He growled as the taste of the boar's blood didn't suited his palate.

Even so, it didn't stop him from sucking the animal blood, the once afraid Earth, has a relieved and disbelieving look on his face so did copper who was already by krist side." krist! I already told you to wait for us! You blocked head! " Its was a mess, it took Sam a while before his Sam finally regained his sanity back and realize the mess he had caused.

*******

Present.

Kongpob and arthit was currently in their date, kongpob chance upon this resto bar in the net when he was surfing it. The place ambience was really good, it got this simple and romantic vibe, there was ton of couples, family and friends pictures in the wall and notes,  there was band who was playing songs and more importantly it was near the seashore.

" this place is really good. I like the atmosphere, it's very relaxing." arthit commented as he shifted his head here and there, trying to get a good view of the place. Kongpob had a proud smirked." figure, you'd like it and were also near the sea." he pointed out the window where they could watched the night sea not afar.

" yeah, it's beautiful." arthit eyes, not leaving kongpob's face as he said so, kongpob was really beautiful tonight was what arthit thought.

After, they had ate their dinner. Arthit decided to order some more of the wine they've had with their meal, he was in the mood to drink, on the other hand, kongpob was hesitant to do so, he still had to drive later." bub, slow down on the alcohol."

" mm, you drink too bub."
" can't, i have to drive later, we're far out of Bangkok right now, remember?."
" don't be a kill joy and just drink, let's stay the night here... Na?.. " arthit offered the glass of wine in his hand to kongpob, almost shoving it to the latter's mouth. Kongpob sigh in defeat and took the glass before downing its contents.

Arthit had a winning grinned, honestly, before this he was in a sour mood. Kongpob was always busy in the past few days, that they hadn't seen each other outside the campus, plus kongpob had been quite close to that Hailey which upset arthit more, he really didn't like that guy even the slightest.

Arthit was really feeling unloved but then kongpob suddenly show up in front of his door and asked him out.

*********

" hello, dear guest would you guys like to take a picture?" a woman in his twenties approached the couple with her camera in his hand, the woman had a kind smile. Kongpob and arthit had a look with one another before facing the woman again and nodding their heads." sure."

Kongpob stood up and sat down beside arthit hooked his arm around arthit's shoulder before pulling the other closer to him. The woman watched the whole process through her view finder as a thought crossed her mind. Wow they're an item. Lucky me such handsome couple!

She was delighted by the sight. She made sure to capture the precious scene infront of her before she could click the button arthit lean up kongpob and kissed the latter in the cheek caughting kongpob of guard causing his cheeks to turned red.

Then a flash of light came in. The picture was already taken." here's your photo, you could put it in the walls like our others customers or keep it." the woman said as she hands them the Photo and a ballpen so they could write something on the photo.

Arthit smile at the woman before thanking her." thank you." the woman then left them be while kongpob was still looking embarrass arthit show him the photo with a teasing gazed.

*************

Arthit kept ordering alcohol after alcohol that kongpob already gave up on stopping him. And finally arthit dropped down because of Drunkenness, kongpob shook his head in disbelief as he looked at the sleeping arthit across him, the latter's head resting in his arm atop the table.

After dealing with their bills kongpob had put arthit on his back, he figured it would be better to let the other sober first before they booked a room to sleep in. So, he brought him in the shore where he sat arthit beside him, Body leaning on him.

After awhile, when he thought arthit finally sober up, he then brought his boyfriend in the reception to booked a room and help arthit to their room.

The moment he had closed the door arthit pin him down the wall, kongpob eyes widen, surprise." what's wrong bub?." he cooed." i want you ( sexual terms ) ." arthit retorted with a straight face before taking over kongpob's lips even before the latter could uttered a word.

----------

Me : * trying to cover my eyes *