° twenty-five °

Phana, noticed how ghastly kit had been looking, so he asked in concern." kitty, are you okay? Is something wrong? " he tapped his friend's shoulder making kit's shoulder to jolt in contact." it... It's  nothing, I'm fine." he stammered with a force smile, his eyes stealing glanced at his side, landing on the exchanged student.

How could it be possible?... How could it be that he was getting the same bad vibes from that guy, to this exchanged student? Even if he's really was the reincarnation of him he shouldn't had that sinister vibes in him... And this Hailey was even a human so why kit was feeling like this just from seeing him?

Kit can't be wrong... he knew that aura very well but how was it possible to be that guy? He witnessed it himself how krist himself stabbed Harvey in his heart... So why this exchanged student  frightening him just like how Harvey was when he finally decided to turned his back on sam and krist?!.

Feeling, the constant glanced at him Hailey smirked, i didn't expect that this little thing is still as sharp as before, i already concealed my aura but it's seems not very effective towards him... Is that why my dear older brother let krist to stay here after hiding him for so long?

Heh, Fortunately I've investigated first before coming here or I'll be already exposed by this thing.

The more Hailey think about it and think about finally meeting his precious little brother again the more excited he became.

Ahh, i can't wait to see you again my dear krist, i wonder what your expression will be when i exact the price for almost killing me, how will i punished you and this damned puppy of yours he mentally chuckled. Just thinking of your pain expression is almost turning me on. Hahahahah

At the engineering dept.

While arthit was jotting down the lesson the professor was teaching them he felt a sudden chill came in his entire body making him shivered." ihhhhggg... " he grunted, trying to calm down the goosebumps that's rose in his body with his hands. " what's wrong? " forth asked while arching his eyebrow.

" nothing, just sudden chill. " arthit answered as he shook his head lightly." maybe someone taking shit about me." he joked but honestly he felt ominous at that moment.

Maybe be it's just my imagination, right? Arthit was trying to be optimistic and pushed back that ominous feeling, what could go wrong? As long as his relationship with kongpob was okay nothing else mattered with him.

********

The next day, Lunch time.

It's forth, Ming, and arthit's turned to go on the food court of the med's dept.  To have lunch with their lovers with an exception of ming who'd just liked to see kit because he somewhat missed him.

Meanwhile, park and Lam was left behind alone in their department's food court because Bright and Prem also had an appointment with the three little cuties namely as Rome, Wad and Wayo they've gone to the cuties school with Phana because Rome kept on Pestering his new boyfriend to have lunch with them and he had to bring Phana and Prem with him or rome will go on his university himself and make a scene like last time.

Experiencing the mischievous way of showing the younger's persistent once was already enough to make bright to reluctantly followed the younger's ordered.

When arthit and the other two arrived at the food court they've spotted kongpob and his friends almost instantly and without difficulty because the three of them really standout when they're together.
Kongpob and beam looked like they are discussing something while kit seem to be in a deep daze.

" did you guys already ate? " arthit inquired when they got closer to the Three who're sitting infront of the stone table. Kongpob and beam looked up and smile." not yet, we're waiting for you guys." kongpob answered with a smile that could melt anyone's heart.

On the other hand, forth peck on beam's forehead before asking." what do you want to eat? " thinking, beam's forehead crinkled." anything you want to have." he has this meaningful smirked. Forth gulped reading between the lines of his boyfriend's word, he took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves." babe, we're at school." he whispered in a hoarse voice.

Meanwhile, Ming has a deep frown line in his forehead as his eyebrows knitted deeply seeing as his kitkat hasn't even spared him a single glanced as if the other was not even aware of his presence. He sat down next to kit and followed his gaze, ming felt his heart had been squeeze dry when he saw that...

Kit's eyes were focused on some guy he hadn't seen even once. He gritted his teeth and put his face infront of kit's face, just inches away from each other's. " hey, kitkat are you already cheating on me?! " ming said even though he knew that he doesn't really had the right to say so because they aren't even dating yet.

But... Heck, he's burning with jealousy, kit's the one who flirted with him first, he's the one who seduce him first but now here he was looking at some other dude and not even noticing him. Ming's pride really took a damaged this Time.

Kit felt that he had been slapped back into reality when he heard the sexy and melodious voice that he loves to hear however, he didn't understand what he was saying, when the fruity scent hit his nostrils. His eyes widen as he looked confused at the handsome, frowning face infront of his." wha... Ming! Since when? "

"..." ming just give him a glare " hey, ming let's go and buy some food." forth and arthit called out, they're about to go. Ming retracted his body and stood up." okay " he followed his friends without saying anything to kit leaving him to be more confused.

Why the hell was ming angry?!

******

After lunch.

The entire meal Ming never said a word, he just ate and completely ignored kit, showing that he really was in a very sour mood even their friends had noticed this.

Even though kit and ming still aren't going out with each other they usually  like talking and teasing with each other that's why it's so obvious to them that something was wrong.

Kit raked his brain the entire time for whatever reason was Ming got angry at, until he couldn't take it anymore and just question his friends." what's wrong with ming before? " kongpob and beam looked at each other before kongpob said." that's what i want to asked you, what's wrong with you? "

They're walking in the hallway and about to go to their classroom." yeah, you've been acting weird since you saw that exchanged student." beam looked as if he's surprise." wait! Don't tell you fall for that guy? " clearly beam was just messing with him.

Kit looked at his friends with blank eyes as he mouthed to beam " fuck you! " after that he stayed silent, contemplating if he should tell them the truth but he isn't even sure if that guy was really Harvey or if he's really a threat to them for that matter.

He sighed before finally deciding to break his silence." just be careful around that guy." Beam raised an eyebrow still suspicious because of kit behavior." why do we have to? He's just a human." meanwhile kongpob just gaze at kit, actually he also felt that he had to be cautious around Hailey, he really gave him a creeps.

" i can't explain it just be careful, don't  get close to him! " kit huffed and leave them behind