° thirty-four °

In the morning kongpob woke up feeling the arms that enveloping him and the back pain that almost killing him. He stared at the sleeping face of arthit as the events last night swept his mind. kongpob head smoke, covering his face as his face became beet red. He thought...

Who said my boyfriend was herbivore?! And harmless?! He clearly is an carnivore and more aggressive than i!!! I feel cheated!!! Fuck my back aches! He went on murmuring in his head and along the way he thought that it actually felt good and it was not half bad if arthit the one doing it. Then he caught sight of his arms. What the heck is this?! How can i go home with this?! His arms was filled with deep teeth marks.

Right! I was supposed to go home in our family house today! I'm so dead if my parents saw this. Kongpob was already internally crying just thinking  what'll his parents would do when they sees those marks on his body. Just why?! Why the hell did arthit have to mark him on visible places?!

Meanwhile, arthit woke up to the constant murmur and movements kongpob was doing under the blanket,  he smiled thinking his boyfriend was probably being embarrassed and was having a dilemma because of the obvious marks he left in the other's body.

He decided to tease him. Arthit pulled the blanket that was covering kongpob's head and said." good morning bub." he kissed him in the forehead. Kongpob blinked, surprise as he didn't noticed that arthit already woke up, second later, he found his composure. Sat up and glared to arthit.

" good morning my foot! Look at what you did to me! How am i supposed to show myself to my parents later?! " he roared annoyed showing his arms and neck as he looked down and his eyes widened, he thought it was only his arms and neck he was so sure that it was only there but he didn't expect that even his legs and sides were bruised with teeth marks.

" don't worry it'll heal before then." arthit shrugged. Kongpob sighed in exasperation." yeah? Can this heal today? I'm going home today." he retort sarcastically. Arthit eyes widen, he stunned."....uhnm.. " he started raking his brain while kongpob facepalm.

" ah! " arthit snapped his fingers when he thought of a solution." why don't you just drink my blood?." kongpob looked up at him with a start as if it was the most ludicrous thing he had ever heard." drink what?"

" my blood "

" are you crazy?! Do you want to poi—  
Wait... Come to think of it I've already drank your blood before..."

" mmm, yeah... And nothing happened right? The first time we did it, it only made us really thirsty and our throats hurts... And the smell of your blood become incredibly sweet, the second time it actually made the bite marks we gave each other healed faster... So, wanna try taking a sip?." arthit showed his pale neck in front of kongpob while giving him a suggestive look.

Kongpob gulped, he felt his throat went dry as his Lower half heated up. Who wouldn't, right? His lover being suggestive while naked and their on top of a bed. Seeing the reaction of kongpob made arthit eyes glinted with mischief." so... What do you think?." he licked his lips while caressing his neck before crawling closer to kongpob.

Kongpob smirked, catching on his boyfriend's mischief. He took arthit chin and tilted it up to him." don't blame me later."

**************

After arthit and kongpob gone for another round with some drinking session. The two went out to got some brunch, then they was walking around the mall entering some stores." bub, what are you looking for? We've gone a lot of stores already?" arthit asked when they arrived at the 6th store. It was a boutique for clothes.

" hmm? " kongpob mumbled as he looked intently to a pair of tuxedo on the display." a gift." arthit frowned." to whom? "

" my parents..." he looked back at arthit." it their wedding anniversary today." arthit made an ' ahhh ' sound." so that's why you're going back today."