° epilogue part II °

At the moment when the incident at the human territory happening.

Krist just got back home again from his errands, his brother sam had asked him to do an errand for aBout a couple of times now, even though he really didn't want to do it and want to already meet his lover who is probably waiting for him, but as a good little brother that he is, he can't disobeyed the older and he still do what asked him to do, he is about to leave from their house again to go to the festival when his brother sam called out to him again.

" krist come here for a second." Sam called out when he saw krist.

Krist sigh but still went to his brother. " what's wrong brother?." he ask the older.

" are you going somewhere?." sam question, even though he already knew the answer.

Krist nodded his head." yes brother, i want to go to the festival in the human territory."

Sam sighed, he really doesn't want to keep the younger here but, he also can't let the younger go, he knew that the younger Will go to his werewolf lover, he didn't really care about much of it, he's fine with it as long as his brother is happy.

but the problem is their other brother Harvey, he knew how harvey detest the werewolves, because they been together longer even before they found krist and took the younger under their wings.

he knew how Harvey lost his love of his life on the hands of the werewolves and for a Fact that Harvey have hidden a feeling for krist and he just can't bear to see the other being broken again, so he really is having a hard time right now as he also doesn't want for the younger to be hurting.

He let out a few more sigh which made the younger to frown confusedly." brother are you okay? You keep sighing." he commented worriedly

Sam looked at him apologetically." nothing, go ahead and leave, take care." he answered when he finally made up his mind.

Krist smile." really?... Thank you brother, bye." after saying this he ran in the speed of light.

When he arrived at their love nest near the village, his face falls he sighed sadly he's lover is already not there, he wondered if the other mad at him for not coming in time.

He sat on the floor with hay before deciding to go to the festival. When he arrived there he frowned as there are not many people on the street and even the stalls are empty and he can smell the scent of blood, then he found a man picking things on one of the stalls and decided to ask him.

He taps the man's shoulder who flinched hard and has a scared expression." oh my god young man you scared the hell out of me, what are you even doing here?" the man said while massaging his chest.

krist frowned." did something happen here? there are no people here?" he asked confused.

" you didn't hear there's a monster that attacked here before that's why the peoples ran away." the narrated as he continues what he's doing before krist interrupt him.

krist eyes widen as worry creep to his system." what monster?" the man turned his attention back at him." it looks like a wolf but it's bigger than us humans... it even ate a man before Leaving." krist stunned as singto came to mind.

Is it singtuan? But why? He really likes human so why would he do that? Is he okay?.. I wonder where he is... Should i go to the Forest where their packs is... But...  Arghhh shit.. I'm freaking worried right now.. I should have come sooner!

Krist is in deep thought when the man talks again." it's better if you go home  now young man, we don't know when will that monster will come back again." the man words made krist clenched his fist tightly.