° four °

Kit's POV.

We are now making our way towards the eng faculty's food court when I see a familiar face a face that I been missing for decades I halt my step as I feel my heart shattering to many pieces, my eyes start welling up as I cover my mouth with my hands." kimmon." I mutter inside my hands a name I didn't say for decades because of the heartache that it comes along with.

Phana notice that I'm not following them anymore and just standing rooted in the ground he looks at me with confusion and frowning then he walks back to where am I standing so I quickly blink away the tears that start forming in eyes as I try to calm myself do. His not kimmon kit he's not you should know that. I repeatedly chant in my head.

Pha tap my shoulder." are you okay kitty what's wrong?." he asks worriedly. I force a smile." I'm fine Pha let's go." I try my best to sound compose but inside I'm still shaken.

Karma is really a bitch, isn't it...
We're all together again even though I know that they are not the same people as before and they just look the same with the people I loved before like kongpob who looks like singto and that boy who looks like Kimmo who I loved so much.

Should I just go? I didn't expect to see someone who looks like him shit I didn't know I'll be this shaken!

God kit pull your shit together your not copper anymore you.

I mentally scream and reminds myself as we make our way to the table of kongpob's brother where that man is also seating. I have a deep breath I need to prepare myself I can't get emotional or anything.

Maybe that reincarnation thing is really true? Look Pha looks like Godt singto's friend same with Prem, kongpob, arthit and bright... and that boy
Why they all look like the people I know before right? And they all in the same place like before. I sigh deeply.

Pha and Me stop in front of them kongpob and beam are already sitting with them and the atmosphere was super awkward as Forth is sitting with a girl next to him who is leaning her head to his shoulder.

it's not a secret to forth's friends about his feelings for my friend as they always tease the two when we sometimes see each other but now they're all quiet as fuck. Pha and I look at beam to see his reaction and he clearly doesn't enjoy the sight I groan inwardly.

Kongpob perks up." kit and phana have a seat, right you haven't met ming right? Because he's always not with Phi and his friends when we hang out with them." he says trying to lift up the atmosphere. I smile awkwardly as we sit down." yeah." I reply short. So his name is ming.

" ming this is Kit and phana my friends." kongpob added with awkward chuckles. Ming smile." hi I'm mingkwan." he holds out his hand which I hesitantly shook." I- I'm kit." shit why do you shutter stupid. He frowns but still smiles and I immediately let go of his hand." I'm Phana." Pha inserted and offered a friendly smile.

" right! We're here to eat so come on and let's have that Korean food." kongpob commented as he stands up." yeah let's go." phana agree." let's just sit over there. Come on beam." I suggested. Well, this atmosphere is really uncomfortable you know.

Arthit is staring at us confusedly while forth's friends just sighing and groaning in irritation, Forth just motionless with a blank face but his eyes were betraying him because it's obvious how he's still isn't over beam while beam is for some reason is glaring down at the woman next to forth who looks really oblivious about it or just really didn't care.

Beam didn't say anything and just stands up and went to the Korean stall. Me, kongpob and Phana sigh in relief and follow him to buy our lunch.

After buying our foods we walk back following beam that we thought going to the table next to where forth and the others are but to our dismay he went to their table and sit there as if he owns it. We groan in frustration while shaking our heads and follow him again.