° fifty °

Past.

When krist heard the news from copper, he hastily search for singto in the front mansion but found the others was already not there, heart beating so fast and loud because of worry and fear...

He then went to his brother's room to seek for the older, he was afraid that Sam would hurt his lover in the pit of furry, he knew Sam like the back of his hands; his eldest brother wouldn't let him be disadvantages or hurt by other person, even that person was someone he loves or his own second brother ( harvey )

Bang!

Krist flung open the door without being polite as to knock.

When he opened the door and came in, he swept his eyes around, looking for his man's presence in the room.

Yet, he didn't find anyone except his brother Sam, who was leisurely sitting, seeping tea as he read some kinda files or book as for what it really was; krist was uncertain and couldn't care less about it.

" didn't you say you wouldn't meddle?! Then why did you captured him?! " krist anger bursts.

Sam lifted his emerald eyes and landed at the person infront of the door, his eyes blank as he said lazily." krist, don't you know manner? You don't know how to knock? Should this old man teach you that? " he paused before, turning his attention back to whatever he was reading as if he didn't saw the perturbation in the younger's eyes.

" why are you here in such a hurry?... Already done in drowning in your sorrow and being depressed?." there was mocking in his tone." you're looking for who? I don't remember capturing someone other than a suspicious individual That i found loitering outside our territory."

Krist stunned and felt really furious, yet, he had to swallowed his agitated words down in his throat,  he knew Sam was just provoking him into losing his cool; he sighed, helplessly as he calmed down himself before nearing his brother.

" phi, where is he?... " Sam blinked hearing the word ' phi ' krist rarely called him phi or brother, he would just do it when he wanted to curry a favor to him or he was trying to be fondly to him specially when the younger knew he was really angry to some extent. — he was willing to swallowed his pride and embarrassed himself just for that kid ha...

" it was our problems so... Eldest brother don't be mad anymore, I'll take care of it so, please don't meddle... I'm a grown up man already, alright?" krist tone was soft and gentle as he coaxed his eldest brother, he was internally grimacing as he felt his skin crawling with chicken skin. — gross! I really can't stand talking sweetly to Sam! If it weren't for singto would i do this?!!

But his eyes hidden a very deep pain and sorrowful expression...

Sam laugh sluggishly, shaking his head as he do before throwing krist a half hearted cold glared. " hahaha, you really do knew me too well aren't you,  krist... " he stood up as he continued to say." well, fine... I'll give in again to you, as i heard you grossing yourself out talking to me with a sugared tongue, hahahah that's enough to appease my anger towards that puppy of yours."

He tapped krist shoulder as he had a big grinned feeling refreshed, while krist groaned as heats gathered in his face even in his ear feeling rather really embarrassed.

Sam beckoned his finger to krist signing him to follow him, he was suddenly in a good mood; he knew krist felt uncomfortable being overly intimate towards him even though they've known each other's for a very long time, the younger still felt very awkward as to call him brother infront of himself that's why...

It was his joy to hear that words from his precious nong even though it made the other to almost puked blood because of embarrassment and felt hives of goosebumps coming all over his body.