° sixteen °

Wednesday.

Kongpob text arthit saying that he'll be getting him in 30 minutes ( kongpob lied to his teacher's face saying that he feels sick and wanted to go home just so he and arthit could leave early for their date ), they both decided to get change first before going to the amusement park.

Arthit hurriedly gets ready after taking a bath he went to his cabinet to grab some skinny tattered jeans, a black loose T-shirt that he tucks in the front of his trousers and he finish his attire off with his vans shoes.

And exactly after 30 minutes his done getting ready and just fix up his hair a little and he heard his cell phone rings with a ping indicating he got a text message, arthit got his phone and read the message which is from kongpob saying that his already in front of the dorm.

he immediately got his wallet and keys, shove it in his pockets along with his cell phone and gives the mirror one last quick look before walking towards the door and locking it inside.

Kongpob waits for arthit inside his car,  impatiently tapping the stirring wheel while he's at it as he looks in front of the dorm entrance.

A fond smile plants itself into his lips when he sees the person his waiting for. Arthit looks around searching for a specific someone who just hops out of his car, he smiles as he makes his way towards kongpob whose hands are in the car door and his waist, looking all good and handsome with his faded, fitted jeans, three port shirt, and a sneaker shoes.

After greetings each other the two gets in the car and drives away, they went to the nearest amusement park around the area and when they arrive kongpob went to the counter to buy them both tickets and they start their fun date.

They, first ride the dare2drop, bumper cars, rollercoaster, and Viking after that they walk around the amusement park first and went in some souvenirs stores.

" look, kong it's cute." arthit squeals point to the shelf full of headbands With animals ear on it.

Kongpob hums while nodding his head." do you want one?"

Arthit has a playful glint in his eyes as he looks at kongpob and then to the headbands." yeah, but you have to wear one too."

" No... " kongpob refuse while waving his hand in front of arthit." I'll just buy yours."

" then never mind." arthit pouts while looking disappointed. Kongpob sigh as he looks at the design of the headbands and something caught his eyes." fine..." he takes a headband with cat ears and gently put it in arthit's head." cute " he mumbles.

Arthit just frowns at him then, he takes the ones with bunny ears and did the same ( he tiptoe as he put the headband into kongpob's head ) before pinching kongpob's cheeks." you're so adorable with this bunny ears " he praise, kongpob just smile at him and grab his hand." let's go and pay "

Arthit nods his head and follows kongpob while looking at their hands as his smile glue on him, in their way out of the store kongpob still didn't let go of arthit hand, drawing some curious stare and looks from the crowds which kongpob didn't give a shit about while this gesture is making arthit's heart to flutter a thousand times as his cheeks start to heats up at an abnormal speed.

" let's eat at that coffee shop first." kongpob suggest as he points at a coffee shop that has many flowers pots outside and near the hunted house." sure " arthit agrees but his eyes not living the hunted house banner with lots of scary looking stuff painted all over it.

We totally should go there later it'll be fun in some ways arthit mentally note.

The two enters the coffee shop and went straight to the counter where a young lady is asking for their order and giving them shy smile because she keeps looking at kongpob and arthit's hands that are still glued with each other." what do you want?." kongpob ask looking through the menu in front and above them.