° twelve °

The old shaman turns his gaze towards kit who somehow suddenly feel nervous." before we start can you guys leave us alone, I want to talk to this cute young man."

Kit eyes widen in confusion." m-me? " he points at his self. The old shaman nods her head. The three shares a look before nodding their heads in agreement. " w-wait... " kit calls out to his friends who are all already walking towards the door." we'll just be outside kitty." phana assures.

The two smirks as the left the room. Kit has a scared look in his face which makes the old woman to chuckles." don't worry, i won't eat you... I just want to confirm something to you before I tell your friend what he really wants to know." her words are full of hidden meaning.

Kit unwillingly turns his head to look at the old shaman." what is it that you want to confirm?." he asks now serious.

" are you sure, you're okay for your friend to find out the true nature of his dreams? Does he know that you're not a simple fragment of that dream and is an actual part of it."

" he will know it sooner or later but they didn't know about that, that I'm a part of it."

" then you should be ready for its consequences... Right? There's a chance that your friend wouldn't be able to cope up with it, unlike the one who looks like your best friend."

"I know... However, he also wants to know about it he... They have the right to know."

" okay... Then are you ready to tell them your real identity?."

" yes. "

" then... Call them in."

Kit nods his head and heads out the room to call the others in." guys, come in." he says it's obvious how nervous he is by his shaky voice.

They frown." are you okay?." they ask concern. " yeah... Come on." kit gives them a smile to reassure his friends.

The four sits down again in front of the old lady. " so..." beam trails off, the old shaman smile." what do you want to ask about your dreams?"

Thinking, kongpob purse his lips." uhmmm, why do I always have that dream? What exactly do my dreams stand for?."

The old lady nods her head, listening attentively she briefly looks at kit who's visibly nervous she sighs before gazing again at kongpob." it's a form of connection."

" connection?." phana repeats.

" yes,  connection to your past life what you dreams about are fragments of your past, it's just showing you what happened and went on to that timeline but you could just watch just like a movie you couldn't do anything to prevent whatever was going on there." the old shaman explain.

Kongpob stuns and shocks, Beam mouth turn in an ' o ' shapes in conclusion." then does that mean, kongpob is the reincarnation of that singto guy?." he question.

" it's just not him " she hums " you guys are also in his dreams right? So does your other friends."

" but I don't get it, why do I have to see those things?." kongpob ask still confused.

" it's a reminder, reminder that what had happened to the past you could also happen to the present you." the shaman answer, the room fall into silence.

*******

After eating their dinner with a readable silence Kongpob, kit, beam and phana are now currently in their room they rent up two rooms in a nearby rest in, kongpob and kit will be sharing a room meanwhile, beam and phana share the other one.

They all turn in early because they all have things on their minds before they went out of the temple where that old shaman is she said a few things to each of them.