° forty-two °

After they had their brunched arthit started to tidy up his clothes and suite case that scattered around his floor, while his folding the clothes and putting it in the suitcase again, the big puppy besides him kept taking the clothes out of the suitcase and throwing it on the floor again and again.

They've been at it for hours already, arthit folding One while kongpob tOok it and threw it, at first arthit just left him be... But, as it gone on the more he grew annoyed, he asked giving him a sideways glance." bub, what are you doing?." hearing the annoyance in his voice, kongpob halted his hand, still holding a piece of clothing, about to hurled in the floor.

" uh... " he let go of the clothe." are you really going home?." he sounded pitiful. " yes, i already promised father that I'll be going home." arthit stated calmly. Kongpob hung his head low, pouting. Seeing this arthit sighed,    adjusted himself and face the other properly and put his hand on top kongpob head." what's wrong? Aren't you going to go home too? "

Kongpob didn't talked for awhile. "... I'm not, "

Arthit, " why? Did something happened? "

Kongpob, " can't you just stay? Don't go home... Na... Na.. Stay with me "

Arthit eyes widen at once before his brows knitted, it felt weird... This kongpob in front of him felt foreign. Kongpob never request unreasonable things to him, especially if it's about his family... He had been acting strange since last night, he had been really clingy too, even when they were eating before...

Kongpob had been sticking with him like a glue, not giving him even a little bit of a personal space.

Kongpob stared at him, waiting for his answer, eyes glinting with hope. Arthit subconsciously swallowed, shaking his head lightly." i can't, i already told them... " he paused seeing the dissapointed looked at his boyfriend.

" uhm... " arthit didn't knew if he should asked, he had been really curious about it however, honestly he was afraid, afraid of kongpob's answer.

Afraid, that what kongpob's father hinting at him was true...

Afraid, that kongpob was purposely keeping it to him...

And most of all, afraid... That kongpob will... Not choose him in the end.

Arthit felt his heart burned, it hurts...

He sneered inwardly, coward! He told himself. " don't look down, how about this... Come with me, what do you think?. " he tried to console kongpob, the other finally looked up, he questioned." is it OK? "

Arthit think for a moment before nodding his head." i don't think my father would be angry, so, wanna come?."

" uhmm... " kongpob hummed for the longest time, still hesitating before reluctantly nodding his head... He really didn't wanted to go there, he didn't want to bother arthit's family,  but... He really didn't wanted to be separated from arthit right now, he felt really insecure and unsure...

It felt like, if he let arthit leave... He would end up, losing him and regretting it. So, he rather seemed shameless than let arthit leave him alone.

Arthit smile, patted kongpob head." it's settled then, now, don't mess around with my luggage, okay? " kongpob nodded obediently before snuggling up to arthit's body. " i love you " he whispered. Arthit smile widen, he kissed kongpob hair." i love you more."

***********

Arthit was standing in front of the mirror, checking his looks, they've already bathed and dressed up, ready to leave. It was almost sunset when they had finished packing, kongpob just packed the clothes he had on arthit's wardrobe, so as, not to needed to go back in his own dorm.