° eight °

Friday night.

Arthit and his friends decide to go to the club to have some fun they walk into the club and went to a table near the exit when they notice some familiar people who they didn't expect to see the crazy doctors as what they called them. ( kongpob and his friends )

And needless to say it instantly makes arthit happy, so he went to the meds gang table not knowing that forth doesn't really want to associate with beam for now." hi!" he says as he walks up to them, the four turn their heads up to see arthit smiling at them widely although it's more towards kongpob, who looks at him with eyes.

As his eyes wander and see the others with his brother, beam, phana and kit follow his gaze to see where he's looking at." hello, i didn't know you guys were coming here." kongpob greets back, now looking at arthit.

The other three also greets him back." yeah we just got here, wanna join us?." he asks not really knowing the situation and just really wants to be with kongpob.

Kongpob, kit and phana exchange gazes before looking at beam who stands up." sure let's go." he speaks before turning around and walking towards the eng's gangs table, the three make a distress cry as they stand up." why did you do that?." kit whisper yelled. Arthit blinks cluelessly,  really not knowing he did wrong.

Phana and kongpob shake their head, displeased about this idea soon they also make it back to where the others are, the engineering boy growling mentally, frustrated at the things that are about to happen.

Kongpob sits down next to arthit while beam, kit, and Phana sit next to each other whereas forth, Ming, Prem, and bright sits across of the meds gang then Park and Lam on the corner side. They were envelopes of awkward silence before bright can't take it anymore.

because hell they went here to chill and relax not to get stressed because of their friend's love problem." so, are we just gonna sit here and stare at each other or we gonna get drunk?." he speaks breaking the ice.

" that's right let's drink."

" call a waiter to order some beer."

" no never mind that let's just go to the bar to get it ourselves."

" yeah that's a good idea "

" so we'll go get our drinks first " Ming says as he gets up and follows the other's, leaving them with a still awkward silence, beam just gracefully drink his beer that they ordered before at their previous table.

While forth trying his best to not even look or talk to beam, he keeps his straight face void of emotions or expression just coolly resting his head in the headrest of the couch that's he's sitting right now.

Phana, Kit and kongpob just watch the two in silence, there's this unexplainable tension between the two that they can't find the courage to talk. Arthit nudges kongpob's arm making kongpob snaps his head to his side." Uh... Did,  i do something wrong?." he whispers as quiet as he can so the others won't hear, now finally noticing the atmosphere around the two, that there's something wrong.

Kongpob sigh softly before shaking his head." no, you didn't do anything wrong, it's between them so don't worry." arthit nods his head as he pursed his lips, he knows kongpob just said that so he wouldn't feel bad about it, but now he kinda feel guilty for forth because of his insensitiveness it's making his friend hurts.

And fuck did those guys taking their precious time to get a few buckets of beer? Damn yeah, they're taking forever that the silence where killing the four inside but that silence comes to end when a woman with voluptuous body sits next to forth without caring about the other four on that table.