° three °

It's been awhile since Krist and singto last saw each. Even though singto wants to come to their meeting place he can't because his best friend kimmon and their friends forbid him from going out of their territory they even go as far as to guard him every single time he said he would take a walk.

Krist is the same too. Harvey would always made sure that krist wouldn't meet his lover singto. And he really can't visit singto on their turf  it will only cause more trouble for his lover.

Singto is sitting near by the falls when he heard a foot step. He looked over his shoulder and saw someone he doesn't want to see tae perawat he groans and peel his gaze from the other.

" ohh why are you here mr trouble maker? " tae said as he noticed the other who is sitting near by the Falls while mocking his eyebrow.

Singto rolled his eyes." what's wrong with me being here and why are you also here mr straight face." he retorts sarcastically.

Tae scoffed." so where are your guard dogs." he deadpan.

Singto smirk looking up to the man standing next to him." and where's your collar then hmm." he hisses.

Tae scowled at him." his coming here so you get the hell out here... Hmm.. Mr trouble maker." he retorts still has he emotionless face.

Singto laughs sarcastically." why should i... I came here first mr straight face." tae glared at him singto just pretend he didn't know it.

They've been like this since they're young, they can't talk to each other seriously and has to always banter with each other but that's all they don't practically hate each other but they clearly doesn't like each other either.

" P'tae " A sweet voice tore up the silent atmosphere between the two.

Tae turn his attention to the person who own that sweet voice." tee." he say full of affection. Singto hid a chuckle at how sweet the other's voice is when he said his mate's name.

The younger walked near them." ohh P'singto you're here too." he speaks when he notice the other. Singto smirk teasingly." does your brother know your here and meeting that straight face." tee eyes widen and looked flustered." phi... Don't tell brother or he will be mad at me na phi." he plead while tugging the other's clothes.

Tae looks like he's getting jealous as he stare daggers glare to singto who just  shrugs his shoulders. He smiled to the younger." okay nong tee... Don't worry i won't tell your brother but let go of my clothes already look at your possessive mate if looks could kill I'm sure I'll be dead." he replied clearly amused by tae's reaction.

Tee gasp and looks flustered again." i...  I'm sorry phi." he said as his cheeks starts showing a pinkish tint because of embarrassment. He let go of singto's clothes and went near his mate. Singto chuckles as he stands up." well I'll leave you guys alone then." he wave to the younger and just smirk mockingly to the other who just mouthed Two words to him." fuck you."

Singto laughs out loud as he walked far away to the other two. While he was making his way towards their house he met his friends kimmon, Off, Gunsmile and Godt.

" hey where did you go?." kimmon inquire the moment his best friend stop in front of them. Singto sighed." I'm just on the falls stop being a worry wrat okay."

" kimmon can't help it you know even us we're worried about you." Gunsmile inserted. " i know that, it's just we can't keep it forever. Sooner or later they'll find out about it." Sing to retorts.

Off nods his head." singto is right. I think what we need is to do something before our pack find out about it." he suggested. Godt hummed." so what will do then?." he questioned raising an eyebrow.