° fourteen °

Beam, Phana, Kit, and Kongpob are all currently having their breakfast in the inn cafeteria, they are having a chat when Kit remember how kongpob interrupt his beauty sleep.

" right, kong what the hell are you dreaming about last night?." kit ask out of curiosity.

Kongpob almost spits out the water in his mouth but tries not to so he abruptly gulps it down his throat resulting for him to violently cough calling the attention of his other two friends.

" are you okay?." phana ask in concern while gently patting kongpob's back.

" what's that? What dream?." beam chimes in, intrigued by his friend ( kongpob )reaction.

Kit shrugs his shoulders." that's what i want to know too, he kept yelling no, no... Don't do that when I'm here, my eyes are going to rot." he mimics kongpob's words last night, giving it a bit of exaggerating movements.

Beam makes a ' pfft ' sound." the heck is that? Did you have a lewd dream or something?."

Kongpob has a gross-out face as a flashback of his dream play right in front of his eyes." why do you have to remind me of that." he hisses with irritation.

Phana raise an eyebrow." so you did have a lewd dream, share it to us." he jokes while smirking. " yeah, share it" kit follow up.

" did you dream about doing arthit?!." beam guesses with so much teasing in his voice.

Kongpob groans in annoyance." you guys are so irksome! Remind me again why Am i even friends with you guys?!." he retorts sarcastically.

" cause we're the only ones who could go against your protective barrier calls the three idiots ( Prem, Bright, and Ming )" phana states with confidence.

Kit's nods his head in agreement." we're the only ones who could understand you and your aloofness."

" and Lastly we're awesome as fuck." beam says smugly.

Kongpob looks at beam blankly." bitch where?." beam scoffs." heh... Since when did you learn how to swear." he retorts sarcastically." your sounding like a gay now and don't change the subject and answer us."

"that right tells us already, we won't let you off." kit press in.

" Yeah, we're dying in curiosity here." phana chimes in.

Kongpob clicks his tongue." I'm a college student what's wrong with me swearing." he sighs knowing, his friends won't get off his case." it's not about arthit..." he trails off." it's about singto and  krist, they're doing it."

The three looks at him disappointedly." gosh! I thought it's about you and arthit."

" so what does it matter to you if they've done it?"

" yeah? They're just people of the past. "

" there's really nothing wrong with them doing it! They're lovers, to begin with, but still! Why do i have to witness that? And why does singto have to be the pitcher? Why the fuck he has to be the bottom?!." he stresses out while throwing his hands in the air, he doesn't notice that his voice is rising a little bit too much causing for the others customers to turn their heads back to kongpob's and co's table.

The three tried their best not to laugh but fail in doing so as they erupt into a laughing pit." hahaha so that's what you're concerned about? "

" you're not unhappy about seeing them doing it but because singto is a bottom?"

" but actually, what does that matters to you? It's already a past event and it's not like you're the one getting it from your ass."

Kongpob cross his arms, his forehead has a serious frown." i know, i know that very well but still... I can't accept it, he's practically still me... If it's me I wouldn't let anyone topped me."